Radius Source Toothbrush Medium
Radius Source Toothbrush Medium are available in recycled US Treasury bills, Flax and Wood. Nylon heads are replaceable and weigh only 7% of total toothbrush. 93% of waste eliminated by replacing only the surgical grade nylon head. Non-slip customized right or left hand grip. Premium Radius Hex bristles with a radiating design help accurate and effective brushing.
- Beautiful, long-lasting Bio-Plastic handles from recycled dollar bills, wood or flax blended with 100% recycled polypropylene.
- Replaceable head, reduces 93% of waste from standard toothbrushes and lowers cost of brushing
- Right or left hand configuration ensures dentist recommended 45º angle of bristle to teeth
- Radial bristling allows brushing in tight spaces
- Dramatically increases softness and efficacy of brushing with 65% more bristle tufts than ordinary toothbrushes
- Non-aligned bristle layout to avoid tooth erosion
RADIUS was founded on the Caribbean island of Tortola. James O'Halloran and Kevin Foley were architects who were fascinated by the idea of a functional and enjoyable toothbrush. They were appalled at the small head, hard toothbrushes of the day. Research indicates that the major problem in oral hygiene is that of compliance -people don't use toothbrushes for long enough and tend to keep their toothbrush for too long. Dentists believe that with diligence - teeth and gums could be perfectly maintained for a lifetime. The averagebrushing time is from 31 to 65 seconds, depending on age or sex. The average toothbrush is thrown away after 10 months. RADIUS aimed to make the toothbrush comfortable,enjoyable and effective. With a mass of very soft bristles, a large head area for low pressure brushing and a comfortable handle, this toothbrush would let you brush lightly and accurately.