NasaKleen Nasal Aspirator for Babies by Squip
Squip - NasaKleen Nasal Aspirator for Babies (BPA Free)
NasaKleen Aspirator for Infants is free of DEHP/phathalate, BPA and Latex. Easy, comfortable and safe method to rid small noses of excess mucous, NasaKleen Nasal Aspirator for Babies is perfect to help your baby breathe, eat, and sleep better! This Nasal Aspirator is particularly recommended prior to feeding your baby before bed. Baby NasaKleen is safe for newborns, infants and small children.
- Nasal Aspirator
- 20 Replacement Filters
- Storage/Travel Case
- Instructions (English/En Espanol)
Baby NasaKleen consists of a latex-free silicone nozzel, a plastic chamber with a hygiene filter, a tube and mouthpiece. The mucous is aspirated by placing the nozzle slightly inside the baby's nose and gently applying suction through the mouthpiece. Unlike traditional or electrical aspirators, NasaKleen for Infants gives the parent continuous and complete control of the suction process for maximum safety, comfort and effectiveness.
1. Wash hands before and after using Baby NasaKleen
2. Find a comfortable setting - there are several ways to position you and your baby. One recommended position is to lay her in your lap with her head between your knees and feet against your stomach. Lead her head drop backward slightly. Another way is to simply lay her in a bed or crip with you standing next to her.
3. Place the nozzle slightly inside the baby's nostril and gently apply suction with your mouth through the mouth piece. The mucous will collect in the transparent chamber. The chamber contains a hygiene filter to prevent any mucous from leaving the chamber or any bacteria infecting the parent. Repeat the process with the other nostril if needed.
4. If the mucous is particularly dry or sticky we recommend that you apply a few drops of saline into the nostrils before aspirating.
5. Clean unit and discard filter.
Disassemble and wash all parts with soap and warm water. The foam filter should be replaced with every use. Store in a dry environment at room temperature.
This product contains small parts and is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. If your baby has any known nasal ailments, ask your doctor prior to the use of this product.
Do not push nozzle deep into baby's nostril.
Do not share the same Baby NasaKleen between babies!
Never force a child if he or she is resisting.
Never blow/exhale into the mouthpiece.
Don't use on your baby more than three times a day as it may irritate the lining of the mucous membranes. Also do not use saline drops for more than four days in a row as it may dry out the nose. Keep in mind that aspirating your baby's nose should be a gentle process - if your baby is struggling you may end up sucktioning too aggressively. If your baby resists vigerously, stop the process and try again later.
**When using any neti pot or wash, you should only use water that has been boiled, filtered or distilled. If boiled let the water cool down before using.
At Squip Inc. we strive to introduce high quality Scandinavian products that will help for a better and healthier world. Under the direction of our medical staff our products are carefully researched for their effectiveness and efficiency before they are released into the market. The labeling and presentation of our products are in compliance with all regulations. Our products are selected for their ability to make a substantial difference in people's lives and for their contribution to good health. Squip, inc. Began operating in august of 2002, when it introduced its first product line Nasaline® - products for nasal irrigation. Our 4,000 sq. Ft. Manufacturing/distribution center and head office are located in Lebanon, New Jersey. President and CEO is Hans Kahlau of Bridgewater, NJ.
PO BOX 556
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.