Maggie's Organic Simplify Mantra Knee High Socks Size 9-11
Maggie's Organic Knee High Mantra Socks are only from Maggie's! Maggie's Organic Knee High Mantra Socks are truly good for your soul as well as your sole! Maggie's Organic Knee High Mantra Socks are made with an increased amount of Certified Organic Cotton with soothing messages written on the inner ankle. Maggie's Organic Knee High Mantra Socks are nearly sheer dress socks. Maggie's Organic Knee High Mantra Socks are also luxuriously soft, and comfortably stretchy.
Maggie's Organic Knee High Mantra Socks were featured as one of grist.org's "15 Green Fashion Finds"! (August 2007)
At Maggie's Organics / Clean Clothes their mission is to produce and provide comfortable, durable, affordable and beautiful articles of apparel and accessories made from materials that restore, sustain and enhance the resources, including human, from which they are made.
- To provide a direct and vital link between the organic, sustainable agricultural community and the end user of these products. This connection should serve to educate and enlighten each player in the production chain of the interdependence Maggie's shares in serving and promoting the health and general welfare of the planet upon which we live and the people who inhabit it.
- To dedicate themselves to serving each end of this production matrix with dignity, humility, respect and love.
- To understand and value Maggie's place in the local and global community that they live in and serve. This commitment shall be demonstrated through participation and service to a greater good, whether it is on a local or global level.
- To endeavor daily to create an exciting, creative, supportive workplace that serves first the needs of Maggie's customers, then the needs of Maggie's organization and finally the needs of each individual.
- To dedicate themselves to the work at hand, meeting each challenge with a collaborative spirit, an eager willingness and a sense of humor.
These statements are published in Clean Clothes Company Handbook. Maggie's believes that their actions are as important as written words. Therefore, on a daily basis Maggie's seeks to implement the standards articulated in these statements.