Membrell - Bone Health Eggshell Calcium (ESC) - 120 Vegetarian Capsules
Membrell BONEhealth contains Eggshell Calcium with Magnesium & Vitamin D3. BONE health features 100% natural ESC EggShell Calcium for optimum bone health. Multiple Human Clinical Trials show egg-shell calcium improves bone mineral density. Builds bone density in 4-8 months. Nearly 20% more absorbable than other forms of calcium carbonate. No toxic heavy metals.
The FDA has long recognized that adequate calcium intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. But not all sources of calcium are the same!
Membrell BoneHealth Eggshell Calcium Features
- All natural Eggshell calcium (ESC™) is clinically proven to build bone density in 4-8 months
- 20% more absorbable than other forms of calcium carbonate
- Provides 100% of the Daily Value of 1,000mg of calcium
- Provides Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), the most effective form of Vitamin D
- Provides a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium to maximize calcium absorption in the gut
- Small, easy to swallow capsules
- Convenient 4 capsule dose
Research has shown that in addition to adequate calcium intake, your body also needs magnesium and Vitamin D to maximize absorption and utilization of the calcium you take. A recent study found that osteopenic and osteoporotic patients had about 20% and 40% lower serum magnesium levels than normal. In another recent study, patients with the lowest serum Vitamin D levels had a 71% higher risk of fracture than those patients with the highest serum Vitamin D levels.
BONEhealth is superior to other calcium products because it:
- Is easier for your body to absorb. ESC is a 100% natural, highly concentrated source of calcium plus naturally occurring transporter proteins that enhance calcium absorption.3 In vitro studies demonstrate an almost 20% increase in calcium bioavailability with ESC compared to calcium carbonate.
- Does more than just maintain bone density — it increases bone density. A recent double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical trial in healthy, post-menopausal women found that eggshell calcium significantly increased bone mineral density of the hip within 12 months.
- Includes the two nutrients calcium must have — magnesium and vitamin D — in order to be properly utilized.
- Is easy to digest. BONEhealth will not cause the digestive discomfort, bloating and constipation typical of other calcium products.
- Is an environmentally friendly product. Most calcium products are mined from the earth. However, ESC is made from a completely renewable resource: eggshells!
- Does not contain unsafe levels of heavy metals that can plague other calcium products.
It's time to make the switch to a better calcium. Switch to BONEhealth today!
During the 1990s and early 2000s, a flurry of studies was published showing that eggshell and eggshell membrane held great promise for supporting healthy bones and joints. Yet very few manufacturers were offering the benefits of these amazing ingredients to consumers. Membrell was founded in 2002 to fill that gap.
What Membrell Does
Membrell manufactures research-backed dietary supplements that effectively relieve joint discomfort and build bone density, by harnessing the power of nature's best-kept secret: eggshells and eggshell membrane. They are one of the few dietary supplements companies whose ingredients are backed by multiple human clinical trials, many published in well-respected, peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- NEM (Natural Eggshell Membrane) is the active ingredient in Membrell's JOINThealth and RE-NU products. NEM has been clinically proven to provide relief in just 7-10 days. NEM naturally contains a range of constituents needed to rebuild cartilage and connective tissue, including key glycosaminoglycans like chondroitin and hyaluronic acid, as well as collagen and other proteins.
- BONEhealth features ESC (EggShell Calcium), a 100% natural, highly concentrated source of calcium plus naturally occurring transporter proteins that enhance calcium absorption. Eggshell calcium doesn't just maintain bone density — it increases bone density. A recent double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical trial in post-menopausal women found that eggshell calcium significantly increased bone mineral density of the hip within 12 months.
How Membrell Does It
Membrell believes that manufacturers have a responsibility to minimize the footprint they leave on this earth. But their goal is even bigger: Membrell goes beyond simply sustaining the environment to actually improving it. By utilizing eggs as a resource for health-giving nutrition, they are helping to divert some of the 600,000 tons of eggshells that normally end up in the nation's landfills each year. It is Membrell's sincerest wish that their products help you experience a better quality of life.