Res-Q Basic Starter Pack for Cholesterol Health Featuring Res-Q 1250, Res-Q LDL X2 with Niacin, Res-Q Cell Power, Res-Q HDL+, and Res-Q Mg.
The Basic Starter Pack for Cholesterol Health is Designed for first time buyers interested in cholesterol wellbeing while also saving money.
Why buy this pack?
- We recommend this as a complete package to support overall cholesterol wellbeing for those who choose not to take supplements containing niacin.
- To help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- To reduce triglycerides.
- To promote healthy circulation.
- To support overall health and function of the cardiovascular system.
- It contains powerful antioxidants that supports heart function and help keep cholesterol in a healthy state.
Res-Q 1250 Capsules:
The omega-3 miracle
Doctors agree that omega-3 fatty acids are some of the most beneficial nutrients you can include in your diet.
- Reduce triglycerides.
- Support healthy circulation by supporting normal blood platelet function and blood flow.
- Reduce inflammation thus supporting cardiovascular health and reduced everyday joint pain.
- Encourage arterial health and elasticity.
- Support brain and retinol development and function as well as normal function of the nervous system.
Res-Q 1250 is the gold standard in pharmaceutical-grade omega-3 supplement on the market today. Its high-grade EPA and DHA formulation is unsurpassed in superior quality, molecularly distilled, and manufactured under the most stringent pharmaceutical guidelines.
Res-Q LDL-x2 with Niacin- 60 Caplets
Do something good for your heart
Res-Q LDL-x2 with Niacin is formulated to support cholesterol well-being by addressing the two main sources of cholesterol, your body’s natural production and your diet. Additionally, niacin, contained in Res-Q LDL-x2 with Niacin, has been shown to boost HDL cholesterol levels. Res-Q LDL-x2 with Niacin is a proprietary blend of Phytosterol Ester Complex, Policosanol, and no-flush Niacin. Taking Res-Q LDL-x2 with Niacin in combination with Res-Q 1250 and Res-Q CellPower provides a more complete program for heart and cholesterol health.
A daily intake of at least 1.3 grams of phytosterol esters, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Moreover, 50 years of scientific evidence establishes that including plant sterol esters in the diet helps to lower blood total (cholesterol) and LDL cholesterol levels.
Res-Q LDL-x2 with Niacin continues the Res-Q tradition of providing the highest quality ingredients.
Res-Q LDL-x2 with Niacin’s:
- Phytosterol Ester Complex is a standardized blend of natural plant sterols, in the ester form, which promotes effective results as it more easily combines with food during digestion.
- Policosanol is a waxy substance from Sugar Cane. Sugar Cane is supported by clinical studies as the source of Policosanol necessary for effective, beneficial supplementation.
- No-flush Niacin is a special form of niacin (vitamin B3) containing inositol hexanicotinate which offers all the health benefits of niacin without the characteristic “flush” often associated with the use of other niacin supplements.
Res-Q Cell Power:
A complete antioxidant blend
Stress, pollution, ultraviolet radiation and other environmental hazards as well, can lead to the formation of free radicals and carcinogens which damage cells, proteins and DNA within the body. Res-Q CellPower is a power-packed blend of antioxidants that you can't afford not to add to your heart-healthy, daily regimen.
Res-Q cellPower can re-fortify the body with essential levels of CoQ10 ( one of the most critical enzymes necessary for production of energy within your body), vitamin C, selenium, lycopene, astaxanthin, letein, all of the antioxidants crucial for cell regeneration, detoxifying, controlling cholesterol, fighting inflammation, improving vascular function and discouraging blood clots. Res-Q Cell Power is a power-packed blend of antioxidants that you can't afford not to add to your heart-healthy daily regimen.
Res-Q HDL+ - 60 Softgels- No Flush Niacin and inositol nicotinate complex!
Res-Q HDL+ is a special form of niacin (vitamin B3) containing inositol nicotinate. Niacin, contained in Res-Q HDL+, boosts even the most stubborn HDL cholesterol levels. This supplement's unique blend offers all the health benefits of niacin without the characteristic “flush” often associated with the use of other niacin supplements.
Boost your HDL!
Niacin in Res-Q HDL+, boosts healthy HDL (good) cholesterol levels which is crucial for a healthy heart! This supplement's unique blend offers all the health benefits of niacin without the characteristic "flush" often associated with the use of other niacin supplements, and is essential for converting food into energy for the proper functioning of the nervous and digestive systems. Niacin also encourages vasodilation which promotes expanded (relaxed) blood vessels and allows for healthy blood flow and circulation.
Some of the benefits of Res-Q HDL + include improved circulation, better cardiovascular health and the promotion of HDL, the good cholesterol that picks up excess cholesterol in the bloodstream and carries it away. RES-Q HDL+ is formulated with niacin and inositol nicotinate, both members of the B-vitamin family. Together they provide, safe effective results without the typical side effects associated with other types of niacin.
Res-Q Mg- Magnesium Advanced Heart Healthy Magnesium Supplement
Res-Q Mg magnesium is one of the most important minerals for the support of heart health. Res-Q Mg provides magnesium essential for many functions of the body, and vital to general health. As a key cardiac and vascular nutrient Res-Q Mg is recommended in combination with other heart healthy Res-Q products to encourage cardiovascular wellbeing.
Benefits of Magnesium:
Most people don't realize how critical magnesium is for the maintenance of better health and the prevention of such things as heart disease. That's why taking Res-Q Mg is essential. Res-Q Mg has 125% of the daily, recommended dosage of magnesium.
Help For Diabetics:
A growing body of evidence suggests that magnesium deficiency play an important role in the development of diabetes. In one study printed in the Archives of Internal Medicine, it was determined that a low serum magnesium level is a strong, independent predictor of incident type 2 diabetes.