You will need: 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted and 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. lightly grease 8"x8" pan.
- Empty Contents of package into large mixing bowl.
- Blend in butter and eggs. Stir until evenly moist.
- Spread mixture evenly into pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until center tests done with fork or toothpick.
Chef Suggestions: For a thinner brownie, you can also make in an 11"x7" pan. For sweet-tooth satisfaction, top cooled brownies with chocolate frosting, or dust with powdered sugar.
Quick and Savvy: Add 1 to 2 teaspoons Simply Organic Peppermint flavor. For more chocolaty richness, add 1 cup mini chocolate chips.