LifeTime Vitamins Osteo Density Blend Raspberry Cream 16 oz.
Life Time Vitamins Osteo Density Blend Raspberry Cream is milk, phosphorus and gluten free. Osteo Density provides bone, skin and hair support, with a great tasting raspberry cream flavor. Osteo Density Blend is pre-acidified, and easily assimilated and absorbed. Each of the vitamins and minerals supplied by Osteo Density Blend serves a specific purpose:
- Vitamin D is needed for the absorption of calcium.
- Vitamin K is essential for the production of bone protein. Inadequate Vitamin K is linked to reduced bone density.
- Calcium is vital for maintaining and the formulation of strong bones, teeth and healthy gums.
- Magnesium provides the crucial mineral levels necessary for uptake.
- Manganese is imperative in energy production and is required for normal bone growth. It is used in the formation of cartilage and synovial (lubricating) fluid of the joints and the synthesis of bone.
- Boron is necessary for the metabolism of calcium and magnesium.
- Silica supplies silicon, for calcium utilization, hair and bone strength.
- Collagen is a vital support for skin, hair, bone, tendons, muscles and cartilage.
Osteo Density Blend does not contain yeast, gluten, soy, milk, egg, artificial colors, artificial flavoring or preservatives. LifeTime products are manufactured to meet strict quality standards and formulated using only quality, industry acceptable materials. LifeTime Vitamins is an environmentally concerned company.
Today more than ever, you are conscious of the quality of the products you purchase for yourself and your family. When it comes to proper nutrition, your decisions have great impact on something very sacred – your quality of life. As you choose the LifeTime brand, you are guaranteed to have purchased a premium formula that your family can trust. That’s why since 1988, LifeTime has continued on its mission to manufacture products with the highest quality and without compromise.
LifeTime Vitamins is actively involved in the trends that affect consumers. As the nutraceutical industry continues to advance, they strive to enhance their competitive edge by refining the products they offer to the marketplace. They achieve this objective by identifying new scientific advancements for the ingredients and quickly modifying product formulations to changing consumer needs and demands. Life Time Vitamins asks that you expect this change within product formulations as you grow with them as a customer. From time to time, you might see improvements in products that you already purchase from them. This is LifeTime Vitamins' commitment to you as their customer.
Today, nutrition has gone beyond capsules and tablets in a bottle. As the array of nutritional products has grown, so have the methods of consuming them. LifeTime offers traditional capsules, tablets and powders, but has also mastered the “art” of creating liquid products that deliver the nutrition you are looking for in a very absorbable and delicious way. Children, senior citizens and those with restricted swallowing ability may find it difficult to take pills or tablets and LifeTime’s liquids have become a preferred way to consume nutritional supplements to solve this problem. LifeTime liquids are assimilated more easily and, as a result, are more bioavailable for immediate use by the body - a key factor as we age and as our digestive systems slow down over time.