Glucaloe Plus 30 Day Supply by Lily Of The Desert
Lily of the Desert Glucaloe 30 Day Supply 90 Capsules Reduces Fasting Blood Sugar by 43%
There are approximately 57 million diagnosed prediabetics in America according to the American Diabetes Association. Many others are thought to unknowingly exhibit the condition of pre-diabestes. Lily of the Desert has developed Glocaloe to educate the general public about the pre diabetes and to provide an aid to lifestyle intervention for those people who exhibit the condition of pre-diabetes. Clinically proven, Lily of the Desert Glucaloe is a dietary supplement that aids in glucose management in pre diabetes.
In a Gold Standard human clinical study, Lily of the Desert Glucaloe reduced fasting blood glucose levels by 43% and HbA1c levels by 17% in 90 days without any hypo glycemic reactions experienced. Plus, Glucaloe aided in weight management and increased antioxidant and detoxification support. Panelists tested lost an average of 12% body fat in 90 days. increased antioxidant support by 50% and detocification by an average of 40% in 30 days. Lily of the Desert Glucaloe not only manages blood glucose levels, but it also is a great overall wellness product.
Why should people take Aloe?
Aloe Vera has been shown to assist with digestive problems because it assist in lowering the pH of the stomach’s acid. Aloe is the most studied Herb in the Natural Products industry. Other studies have shown that Also helps support a healthy immune system, improves absorption of other vitamins, minerals, and herbs, and support general wellness.
What makes Lily’s Formulated Products better?
Through 35 years in business, Lily has proven to be the most effective brand on the market for Aloe benefits. There are 3 major differences between Lily products and others:
- Quality Control through Vertical Integration – Lily owns the Aloe fields, had their own processing facility, and ultimately has control of the final product. Other brands use 3rd party processors to make their product which limits their control of quality and the final product.
Lily products are enriched with
- Aloesorb – Through independent laboratory results, our products have the full range of Polysaccharides from low molecular weights to the highest molecular weights which provide more support for immune and absorption benefits. Now we have enhanced our products with high molecular weight enriched Aloesorb. This provides more benefits that Aloe provides and is value added in Lily products. No other brand has it.
- Clinical Studies – Lily is the ONLY brand sold in Health Food Stores that have completed Gold Standard Clinical studies on its own brand. No other brand can make this claim only use antidotal information. Go to our home page to see more information on these studies.
- Aloe researchers report that when taken internally, aloe vera coats the lining of the digestive tract allowing absorption of the aloe polysaccharide. Recent studies have shown benefits of using Aloe when taking supplements versus using water. One study showed an increase of over 204% absorption of Vitamin C & E when using Fillet gel. Another study showed an increase of 210% absorption of Vitamin C and 180% of Vitamin B12 when using Fillet juice. Whole Leaf juice resulted in 140% increase of Vitamin C and 160% increased absorption of Vitamin B12.
- Antioxidant support,Joint and Muscle health support, Digestive support,Gastrointestinal Relief, Increased Absorption, Immune Support
- Aloe researchers report that Aloe can penetrate through 3 epidermal layers of the skin when used topically. It provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health.
- Sunburn relief, Burn and Wound relief, Anti-inflammatory,Skin Moisturizer
For Best results take one Glucaloe capsule approximately 30 minutes before each meal.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 90
Organic Glucosorb 500 mg
(a proprietary blend of polysaccharides from aloe vera including organic poly. saccharide rich Aloesorb)
Other Ingredients Vegetarian Capsules (hydroxypropyl methycellulose) Fillers (organic rice flour, silicon dioxide)
About Lily Of The Desert
Lily of the Desert is the largest certified organic grower, processor, and distyributer of aloe vera juices, gels, and topical skin products. For over 30 years, the Lily of the Desert company has distributed its products in fine health food stores nationwide. Lily of the Desert aloe vera is the natural products industry category leader with a 50% total U.S.. market share. The company’s aloe vera farms and aloe vera laboratory are located in the fertile Rio Grande Valley. Lily of the Desert farms contain mature aloe plants organically certified by the Texas Department of Agriculture..
1887 Geesling Road
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
My A1hc has been consistently lower since I started taking the glucaloe. I eat what I should not and still it remains within an okay number. It is remarkable stuff. Rose