Lily of the Desert Function Immune Aloe RTD (Ready To Drink) Lemon Flavor 16.2oz.
Function Aloe Immune is clinically proven to enhance the immune system by increasing white blood cell counts that are responsible for fighting invading microorganisms Grab a functionAloe Immune beverage daily to boost your immune system naturally. FunctionAloe Immune is infused with lily of the Desert's Aloesorb.
Function Aloe IMMUNE SUPPORT
Macrophages are specific cells of the Immune System. Studies show that aloe has a stimulating effect of the acetylated mannan (polysaccharides) on this primary cell, and that macrophages interact with other cells within the immune system to play a vital role in the body’s defense system.
Studies confirm that aloe polysaccharides above the Dalton weight of 100,000 provide immune support. The higher the molecular weight, the greater the immune support.
Studies show that Polysaccharides may increase the action of white blood cells, thus increasing the production or what is referred to as the “Killer” in T-cells.
Researchers report that aloe vera has been proven to enhance the immune system’s response to cancer by promoting the growth of new and healthy cells and reducing the overall viral load within the body thereby revitalizing the body in its fight against cancer.
Researchers repot that aloe vera can help reduce the damage to immune system cells when radiation and chemotherapy are used, which is critical in the body’s recovery.
Aloe may support Immune Depressed conditions.
Why should people take Aloe?
Aloe Vera has been shown to assist with digestive problems because it assist in lowering the pH of the stomach’s acid. Aloe is the most studied Herb in the Natural Products industry. Other studies have shown that Also helps support a healthy immune system, improves absorption of other vitamins, minerals, and herbs, and support general wellness.
What makes Lily’s Formulated Products better?
Through 35 years in business, Lily has proven to be the most effective brand on the market for Aloe benefits. There are 3 major differences between Lily products and others:
- Quality Control through Vertical Integration – Lily owns the Aloe fields, had their own processing facility, and ultimately has control of the final product. Other brands use 3rd party processors to make their product which limits their control of quality and the final product.
Lily products are enriched with
- Aloesorb – Through independent laboratory results, our products have the full range of Polysaccharides from low molecular weights to the highest molecular weights which provide more support for immune and absorption benefits. Now we have enhanced our products with high molecular weight enriched Aloesorb. This provides more benefits that Aloe provides and is value added in Lily products. No other brand has it.
- Clinical Studies – Lily is the ONLY brand sold in Health Food Stores that have completed Gold Standard Clinical studies on its own brand. No other brand can make this claim only use antidotal information. Go to our home page to see more information on these studies.
- Aloe researchers report that when taken internally, aloe vera coats the lining of the digestive tract allowing absorption of the aloe polysaccharide. Recent studies have shown benefits of using Aloe when taking supplements versus using water. One study showed an increase of over 204% absorption of Vitamin C & E when using Fillet gel. Another study showed an increase of 210% absorption of Vitamin C and 180% of Vitamin B12 when using Fillet juice. Whole Leaf juice resulted in 140% increase of Vitamin C and 160% increased absorption of Vitamin B12.
- Antioxidant support,Joint and Muscle health support, Digestive support,Gastrointestinal Relief, Increased Absorption, Immune Support
- Aloe researchers report that Aloe can penetrate through 3 epidermal layers of the skin when used topically. It provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health.
- Sunburn relief, Burn and Wound relief, Anti-inflammatory,Skin Moisturizer