Natural Factors Men's Multi Factors is customized with specific combinations of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients to meet the unique daily needs of men under 50. It contains over 35 essential nutrients, enzymes, antioxidants and herbal extracts in just 3 easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules. When it comes to optimal nutrition, there are both similarities and differences between women and men. In the majority of individuals, female or male, a healthy diet does not always provide optimal amounts of the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients needed on a daily basis. However, since men may respond differently to things like stress and muscle recovery, their nutritional needs may be different from women.
- Optimal amounts of over 35 vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and herbal extracts
- Contains betaine hydrochloride (HCL) and a digestive enzyme blend to help maximize nutrient absorption
- Designed to energize the body, provide relief from stress, protect against organ degeneration, and aid in the prevention of chronic diseases
- Promotes optimal prostate support as well as overall health
- Helps in the prevention and treatment of urinary tract and prostate problems
- Supports healthy homocysteine, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels
- Includes Panax ginseng, an adaptogen which helps improve the body's response to physical, chemical and biological stressors
This men's formula contains optimum levels of over 35 vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and herbal extracts in just three easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules per day. It is made from the highest quality ingredients and contains the proper ratios of vitamins, minerals and nutrients to energize, provide relief from stress, protect against organ degeneration, and aid in the prevention of chronic disease. In addition, it contains betaine hydrochloride (HCL) and a digestive enzyme blend to help maximize absorption. Betaine HCL helps compensate for low stomach acid production, something traditionally seen amongst the elderly, but becoming increasingly common in younger people.
This formula contains vitamin E, selenium, zinc, lycopene, BerryRich and saw palmetto for optimal prostate support as well as overall health. Saw palmetto extract, from the fruit of Serenoa repens, is rich in fatty acids and phytosterols, and has been proven useful in the prevention and treatment of urinary tract and prostate problems, including enlarged prostate. BerryRich is a superior combination of whole fruit concentrates from grape, pomegranate, strawberry, cranberry, blueberry, raspberry and bilberry, and provides a broad spectrum of antioxidants to quench damaging free radicals. The antioxidant power of BerryRich is reinforced by other healing and revitalizing vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.
Heart disease affects more men than women, so preventing and reducing the risk factors for this disease is essential. The Men's Formula contains critical heart-health nutrients such as B3, B6, folic acid, calcium and magnesium to support healthy homocysteine, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels, and to reduce oxidative stress. This formula also has meaningful levels of BerryRich, CoQ10 and lutein, all known for their importance to heart health. The antioxidants in BerryRich help inhibit LDL oxidation, increase blood flow, and prevent hardening of the arteries. CoQ10 provides cells throughout the body with energy. Certain cells, like those in the heart, need more energy. The ability to produce CoQ10 declines with age and certain cholesterol-lowering medications can further deplete the body of CoQ10. Lutein, well-known for enhancing eye function, also helps reduce atherosclerotic lesions (small fatty deposits on the inner arterial walls). For additional antioxidant protection and to support healthy cholesterol levels, the Men's Formula includes curcumin. The powerful antioxidant action of the anthocyanins in BlueRich helps prevent blood vessel damage and exciting research shows that blueberry anthocyanins may help prevent cognitive decline.
As a result of their active lifestyle, men under 50 typically have higher energy requirements and experience increased stress levels. The Men's Formula includes panax ginseng, an adaptogen which helps improve the body's response to physical, chemical and biological stressors (including toxins, physical and mental stress, anxiety, trauma, and fatigue) by increasing the body's resistance to stress. Ginseng is an energizing and nourishing stimulant, with numerous physiological and pharmacological benefits including: restoration of normal body processes; delaying the development of age-related disorders, including neurodegenerative disorders, cardiovascular disease and other chronic diseases; stimulating the immune system; providing anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and protective effects, including protection against liver toxicity; and increased longevity. Ginseng may potentially have an aphrodisiac effect that can help men overcome sexual dysfunction.
Natural Factors priority is enhancing people's health.
- They offer more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- They are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- They have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- They grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- They test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Their science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- They create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Their laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- They meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements
A quality herbal product starts with the highest quality fresh organic plant material. The efficacy of herbal products has always been affected by growing conditions, harvesting, processing and storage. At Factor Farms in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada our quality can be guaranteed as we control the entire process from seedling to finished product.
To grow herbs organically no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides or pesticides are allowed. We use only natural substances that have been approved by the organic industry. You can be assured that the fresh herb extracts contain no traces of unwanted chemical. Even the seed and plant sources are organic.
To be organically certified, certification inspectors work closely with growers to ensure that the organic standards are adhered to. We must keep detailed records of what we use on our farm. Even after harvest, processing is regulated so that no harmful chemicals are used to manufacture the fresh herb extracts.
Local cultivation of medicinal herbs at Factors Farms ensures that the herbs are picked, processed, and extracted at just the right time when the active ingredients are at their peak.
Natural Factor knows that the natural habitats of many herbs are shrinking and that over-harvesting from the wild can endanger native medicinal plant populations. So organic cultivation of herbs is preferred over "wild crafting".