Natural Factors - MultiFactors Women's - 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Natural Factors Women's MultiFactors is customized with specific combinations of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients to meet the unique daily needs of women under 50. It contains over 35 essential nutrients, enzymes, antioxidants and herbal extracts in just 3 easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules. When it comes to optimal nutrition, there are both similarities and differences between women and men. In the majority of individuals, female or male, a healthy diet does not always provide optimal amounts of the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients needed on a daily basis.
- Optimal levels of 35+ vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and herbal extracts
- Customized with specific combinations to meet the unique nutritional needs of women
- Help to cope with daily stress
- With green tea for improved heart health, weight management and energy
- Includes iron, helpful for any woman of childbearing age
This women's formula contains optimum levels of over 35 vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and herbal extracts in just three easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules per day. It is made from the highest quality ingredients and contains the proper ratios of vitamins, minerals and nutrients to energize, provide relief from stress, protect against organ degeneration, and aid in the prevention of chronic disease. In addition, it contains betaine hydrochloride (HCL) and a digestive enzyme blend to help maximize absorption. Betaine HCL helps compensate for low stomach acid production, something traditionally seen amongst the elderly but becoming increasingly common in younger people.
Most women talk to their health care practitioner about osteoporosis just as they reach menopause. Ideally though, it is best to promote healthy bone structure and prevent bone loss long before menopause. Recent clinical trials and epidemiological studies have shown that a wide range of nutrients are essential to bone health and inadequate intake leads to osteoporosis. These studies show that calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, manganese, copper, boron, iron, zinc, vitamins D, A, K, and C, and the B vitamins all play a role in preventing osteoporosis.
The hormonal problems encountered by women experiencing PMS, perimenopause or menopause centre around excess estrogen. Estrogen dominance can also make women more susceptible to breast cancer and other hormone-dependent cancers. This formula has indole-3-carbinol, a powerful phytonutrient derived from broccoli and cruciferous vegetables which positively affects estrogen metabolism and is believed useful for preventing and treating breast and other cancers. Indole-3-carbinol activates detoxification enzymes in the intestinal tract, binds to chemical carcinogens, rendering them inactive, and improves estrogen balance, thus reducing the risk of breast cancer.
Natural Factors priority is enhancing people's health.
- They offer more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- They are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- They have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- They grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- They test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Their science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- They create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Their laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- They meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements
A quality herbal product starts with the highest quality fresh organic plant material. The efficacy of herbal products has always been affected by growing conditions, harvesting, processing and storage. At Factor Farms in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada our quality can be guaranteed as we control the entire process from seedling to finished product.
To grow herbs organically no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides or pesticides are allowed. We use only natural substances that have been approved by the organic industry. You can be assured that the fresh herb extracts contain no traces of unwanted chemical. Even the seed and plant sources are organic.
To be organically certified, certification inspectors work closely with growers to ensure that the organic standards are adhered to. We must keep detailed records of what we use on our farm. Even after harvest, processing is regulated so that no harmful chemicals are used to manufacture the fresh herb extracts.
Local cultivation of medicinal herbs at Factors Farms ensures that the herbs are picked, processed, and extracted at just the right time when the active ingredients are at their peak.
Natural Factor knows that the natural habitats of many herbs are shrinking and that over-harvesting from the wild can endanger native medicinal plant populations. So organic cultivation of herbs is preferred over "wild crafting".