Natural Factors - Dr. Murray's Stress-Relax Tranquil Sleep - 90 Enteric Coated Softgels
Natural Factors Tranquil Sleep is a fast acting and very safe sleep formula that can help you fall asleep more quickly, stay asleep, sleep more soundly, and wake up feeling refreshed. Tranquil Sleep combines L-Theanine with 5-HTP and melatonin. These ingredients exert a gentle yet powerfully synergistic effect to promote restful sleep and calm nervousness. These ingredients are supported by extensive research for their role in treating insomnia.
- Falling asleep more quickly
- Promotes a restful sleep
- Waking up feeling refreshed with minimal grogginess
- Enteric coated to be gentle on your stomach
Statistics Canada’s Canadian Community Health Survey says that an estimated 3.3 million Canadians over the age of 15 suffer from insomnia. Insomnia is a debilitating problem and is characterized by difficulty falling asleep and maintaining sleep, and where overall sleep quality is non-restorative. There is a direct relationship between quantity and quality of sleep and health problems. Over time, sleep deprivation can lead to obesity, hypertension, cardiovascular problems and diabetes, as well as mood problems, decreased productivity, and safety issues at home and on the job. Stress-Relax Tranquil Sleep is recommended by Dr. Michael Murray.
Natural Factors priority is enhancing people's health.
- They offer more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- They are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- They have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- They grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- They test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Their science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- They create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Their laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- They meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements
A quality herbal product starts with the highest quality fresh organic plant material. The efficacy of herbal products has always been affected by growing conditions, harvesting, processing and storage. At Factor Farms in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada our quality can be guaranteed as we control the entire process from seedling to finished product.
To grow herbs organically no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides or pesticides are allowed. We use only natural substances that have been approved by the organic industry. You can be assured that the fresh herb extracts contain no traces of unwanted chemical. Even the seed and plant sources are organic.
To be organically certified, certification inspectors work closely with growers to ensure that the organic standards are adhered to. We must keep detailed records of what we use on our farm. Even after harvest, processing is regulated so that no harmful chemicals are used to manufacture the fresh herb extracts.
Local cultivation of medicinal herbs at Factors Farms ensures that the herbs are picked, processed, and extracted at just the right time when the active ingredients are at their peak.
Natural Factor knows that the natural habitats of many herbs are shrinking and that over-harvesting from the wild can endanger native medicinal plant populations. So organic cultivation of herbs is preferred over "wild crafting".