Beveri Nutrition - Organic Golden Flaxseed Fine Milled - 16 oz. (454 g)
Beveri Nutrition Organic Golden Flaxseed Fine Milled is sourced exclusively from farms in the Central Plains of North America (so they always know where their seeds come from). They use a patented seed selection process to filter out the detrimental immature or damaged seeds - providing you with a consistent servings of ALA and a shelf life for up to 1 year from date of manufacture, guaranteeing freshness and a great taste. And, to top it off, they fine mill it for the smoothest texture possible, which makes it even easier to add to your favorite foods and get your daily dose of Omega-3s!
Just 2 tablespoons a day gives you:
- 4g dietary fiber, 130 mg antioxidant lingans
- 3g ALA Omega-3
- Added protein and antioxidants for a healthy diet
- A boost in energy and to your immune system
Flaxseed offers tremendous health benefits. It's the best natural source of ALA Omega-3 fatty acids, and a good source of dietary fiber and lignans. What's more, flaxseed is low in carbohydrates, which makes it an excellent choice for those watching their consumption of starches and sugars.
Beveri uses a patented MeadowPure Quality Process to ensure maximum nutritive value. Immature and damaged seeds are removed to improve seed stability and make certain that only the best quality seeds remain. Giving you unprecedented quality flaxseed with a more consistent serving of ALA Omega-3 that stays fresh for up to two years without refrigeration.
Award Winning Beveri Golden Flaxseed
Award winning Beveri Golden Flaxseed - Winner of Better Nutrition Best New Supplements 2010 - is sourced exclusively from farms in the Central Plains of North America. They use a patented seed selection process to ensure that you always get the highest quality flaxseed. Meaning Beveri Golden Flaxseed has a more consistent serving of ALA Omega-3 and it stays fresher for longer, without the need for refrigeration.
Beveri Nutrition Organic Golden Flaxseed Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of Beveri Golden Flaxseed?
- Beveri Golden Flaxseed has many health benefits – it is a good source of ALA Omega-3, Lignan’s, Fiber and Protein.
- Beveri Golden Flaxseed uses the patented MeadowPure seed selection process to ensure only the highest quality flaxseeds are chosen.
- This higher quality flaxseed means Beveri products stay fresh and maintain their effectiveness for up to 2 years without the need to refrigerate.
- Beveri uses a “slicing” technique to mill its Golden Flaxseed. This technique means that more bubbles of ALA Omega-3 remain intact after milling and you get a more consistent serving of ALA Omega-3.
What types of Beveri Golden Flaxseed are there?
- Beveri Organic Whole Golden Flaxseed
- Beveri Organic Fine Milled Golden Flaxseed
- Beveri Golden Flaxseed Fine Milled with Cranberries
- Beveri Golden Flaxseed Fine Milled with Blueberries
- Beveri Golden Flaxseed Fine Milled with Mixed Berries
How do you use flax?
You can use flax in many ways – sprinkle it on salads, soup, oatmeal, cereal. Add it into the dough when making biscuits, bread or cookies, into the batter when making pancakes or muffins.
What is flaxseed?
Flaxseed is the seed of a plant that grows to be about 3 feet high, has small blue flowers and thrives in cold, northern climates. Each flower produces 7 to 10 flaxseeds, which are slightly larger than sesame seeds, with hard, shiny husks that range in color from amber to reddish brown.
How often should I use flaxseed?
A recommended amount is approximately 2 tablespoons per day.
What are Omega-3’s?
- Omega-3s are a family of unsaturated fatty acids that are important components of cell membranes.
- The most common Omega-3s are ALA, EPA and DHA.
- Flaxseed is the richest natural source of ALA, though ALA can also be found in other vegetable sources including canola oil, walnuts and dark, leafy greens. ALA is crucial for maintaining cardiovascular health. The human body cannot produce ALA, it must be obtained from dietary sources.
Is Beveri Golden Flaxseed high in fiber?
Yes! Beveri Golden Flaxseed is a good source of fiber.
What is the Beveri MeadowPure process?
Think of the analogy “one bad apple rots the barrel." The Beveri MeadowPure process removes the immature, bad and damaged seeds that can cause oxidation and leaves you with only the highest quality flaxseed.
Where is Beveri Golden Flaxseed sourced from?
Beveri flaxseed is sourced entirely from the United States and Canada.
What’s the difference between whole and milled flax?
Whole flax is the seed before it is milled. It is often added to food to give a crunchy texture.
However in order to gain the maximum nutritional benefits from flaxseed it is best to consume milled flaxseed as it is easier for the body to extract nutrients from it.
Is Beveri flaxseed gluten free?
Beveri Golden Flaxseed is naturally gluten free.
Beveri understand how confusing it can be to find the best nutritional supplements on crowded store shelves, which is why they make you a very clear promise, every product they offer will be easy to use, great tasting and highly effective. So now it's easier than ever to make healthy choices.
Beveri ensures that all of its supplements will be of the highest quality, effective and great tasting. All their products are grounded in scientific research, giving you quality you can depend on.