GinkgoRose is a formula designed to support healthy brain function by combining Ginkgo biloba with an extract of rosemaryleaf.?
- Features a premium extract of Ginkgo biloba standardized to contain 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones, levels consistent with human clinical trials.
- Supports memory, alertness, and mental sharpness. ?
- Promotes healthy cerebral circulation, which is important for the delivery of oxygen and vital nutrients. ?
- Provides antioxidant support to help protect delicate neuronal cellsand other tissues. ?
- Contains a potent rosemary leaf extract standardized to contain 6% carnosic acid, the primary compound responsible for rosemary's antioxidant activity. ?
One tablet two to three times daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women.If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethelene glycol, and carrageenan).
Metagenics is one of the few professional nutritional supplement providers that manufactures formulas in their own facility that is independently certified for Good Manufacturing Practices —the ultimate mark of quality manufacturing. The company also has one of the industry’s most stringent infrastructures for quality assurance and control to ensure the purity and safety of every formula—so so the customer will receive the health benefits he expects. Metagenics is also the leader in nutritional scientific research. It has established the most sophisticated laboratories and research facilities in the industry—such as the MetaProteomics Nutrigenomics Research Center and the Functional Medicine Research CenterSM. Metagenics also has the largest on-site scientific
25 Enterprise STE 200
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.