CamelBak Performance Bottle BPA Free Water Bottle Blue 22oz./(.65L)-
Performance Bottle BPA Free by CamelBak
Hydro-power your performance on the trail, road or at the gym with this squeezable variation on the CamelBak Better Water Bottle.
A no-spill, no-leak bottle for any athletic adventure. The CamelBak Performance Bottle incorporates CamelBak's Bite Valve technology in a squeezable, easy-to-use sports bottle. Rotate upper part of cap 1/4 turn to stop water flow. Squeeze sides to increase flow. Perfect for runners or cross-trainers.
- 100% BPA-Free
- Big Bite™ Valve and Straw give easy access to water without taking your eyes off the road or trail.
- Positive shut-off for leak-proof transport.
- Custom-blended polypropylene lets you taste your beverage, not your bottle.
- Squeezable sides for increased water flow.
- Clear strip makes it easy to see water level.
CAMELBAK PERFORMANCE BOTTLE:
A squeezable version of the CamelBak™ Better Bottle™ for trail, road or gym.
- SIP IT IN STRIDE: Big Bite Valve and straw allow for easy drinking without taking your eyes off the road or trail.
- STAY TRUE TO TASTE: TruTaste – a proprietary blend of polypropylene – lets you taste your beverage, not your bottle.
- GAUGE YOUR IN TAKE: Fuel gauge makes it easy to stay on top of hydration.
- STAY CLEAR OF SPILLS: Upper cap twists to shut off water flow on the way to your workout.
- LOCK IN AND GO: Fits securely in bike cages for on-road and off-road adventures.
CamelBak is the originator and world leader in hands-free hydration systems.
The first CamelBak products proved to be very popular among mountain bikers and motocross riders, because it allowed them to drink without taking their hands off of the handlebars in technical terrain. The product began to cross over into other sports when scientific studies showed athletes drank more fluids and performed better when they wore a CamelBak. Since then, athletes from an ever-growing list of sports and activities use CamelBak hydration systems for their convenience and performance benefits.
In addition to cycling, CamelBak has Hands-Free Hydration systems for hiking, running, snowboarding and skiing. CamelBak's state-of-the-art packs and hydration systems have benefited athletes, outdoorsmen, and soldiers around the world.
While CamelBak has grown tremendously since the early days, one thing hasn't changed. CamelBak still believes in the performance advantage that proper hydration delivers for just about any activity. CamelBak is a privately-held company headquartered in Petaluma, California.
2000 S. McDowell, Suite 200
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
I really like this water bottle. The seal is great and I love that I can clip it on my bag and not worry about water getting all over the place. The "bite" mechanism known on Camelbaks takes some getting used to in my opinion but once adjusted it works out well! I would definitely recommend this bottle esp. at this price!
The bottle is not as sturdy as the Camelbak bottle I'm used to using; it's soft and squeezable. Having said that, it's holding up great and it was an unbelievable value. I may still buy more of these!