Tasty Baby Oatmeal Organic Infant Cereal by Tasty Brand
Tasty Baby Tasty Day Whole Grain Oatmeal Organic Infant Cereal
Tasty Baby Tasty Day Whole Grain Oatmeal Organic Infant Cereal is for morning & daytime has soluble fiber to provide steady energy during baby’s waking hours. Tasty Day Oatmeal Cereal is the ideal first solid food for babies. Today’s parents know the importance of giving babies the best possible start. Tastybaby® was founded by two moms on a mission to create the safest & best nutritional options for children.
All pediatrician-recommended Tastybaby® Organic Infant Cereals are made with whole grains & contain:
- DHA & ARA Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids (also found in breast milk) support brain & eye development
- Prebiotics (FOS) stimulate “good bacteria” in digestive systems & help protect against development of allergies
- Excellent source of iron, calcium, zinc & vitamin B
- NO GMO, trans fat, soy, egg, added salt or sugar Convenient re-sealable BPA free bag, locks in freshness … just open, pour, enjoy & recycle when done!
Ready to serve...just add liquid!
- Place desired amount of cereal in bowl. Stir in liquid to desired consistency. Use breast milk, formula, organic juice, water (or whole milk, for babies over 1 year)
- Warm if preferred - always test temperature before feeding
Always consult your pediatrician
About Tasty Brand
Welcome to Tasty Land, where we believe that good nutrition can be FUN & your favorite snack foods can also be good for you. We make snacks that kids love & parents feel good about. Inspired by the treats that kids beg for (and adults secretly crave!), we leave out all the "bad stuff," so Tasty Brand snacks are always certified organic and made without GMOs, high-fructose corn syrup or anything artificial.
Have a tasty day!
Liane & Shannan, Co-Founders
24003 Ventura Blvd
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.