Zuke's Hip Action Dog Treats with added Glucosamine and Chondroitin Peanut Butter Formula
Hip Action a daily, moist treat for hip and joint health. Even the strongest of power dogs start to slow down as they age, but that doesn't mean you have to put away the Frisbee. Zuke's Hip Action treats are a fun way to decrease joint pain and increase mobility in your pooch. Every treat contains 300 mg of Glucosamine and 50 mg of Chondroitin, plus essential co-factors to maximize absorption. And if that ingredient list doesn't have your dog salivating just yet, the fresh blueberries, apples, carrots and ground flax seed should do the trick. Zuke's Hip Action can also be fed to younger dogs to help prevent hip problems before they start. Feed Hip Action and Fuel the Love.
Tip: Hip Action keeps your dog's joints healthy so you can keep doing the activities you love together.
- Each bite contains 300 mg glucosamine and 50 mg chondroitin – Great Value!
- Taste that dogs love 6 oz. bag contains approximately 23 treats.
- Easy to feed – no messy pills or powders
- Contains essential cofactor vitamins and minerals that aid in absorption
- Eases arthritis pain and joint deterioration
- Now formulated with:
- Whole, fresh blueberries – natural antioxidant
- Whole, fresh carrots – Vitamin A for healthy eyes
- Whole, fresh apples – promotes a healthy immune system
- Ground flaxseed – Omega-3 fatty acids
- Whole grains – dietary fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals
- Made in the USA with USA sourced meats, grains, fruits and vegetables
- Healthy, Natural dog treat
- Free of wheat, corn and soy
- Made without artificial colors, flavors or by-products
How long does it take for Hip Action to work?
For optimal effectiveness feed half the recommended dose in the morning and the second half of the recommended dose in the evening. If you are just beginning to feed your dog Hip Action we recommend doubling the daily dose for first four to six weeks.
Help! My dog loves Hip Action so much, he ate an entire bag. What should I do?
Don't worry – your dog will excrete any excess glucosamine and chondroitin he can't use. His tummy may be upset, and he could have diarrhea or gas, as can happen when dogs eat too much of anything. If you're still feeling concerned, we recommend that you talk to your dog's vet.
My dog has allergies; can I feed him Hip Action?
Hip Action, like all Zuke's products, are wheat, corn and soy free. If your dog has an allergy to wheat, corn or soy, Hip Action may be a great product to try.