Oxy-5000 Forte by American Biologics
American Biologics Oxy-5000 Forte Clinically Tested Anti-Oxidant Complex - 180 Tablets
American Biologics Oxy-5000 Forte is a science-based combination of selected antioxidant enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and metabolic cofactors. American Biologics Oxy 5000 Forte has been formulated to meet scientific findings in their suggested roles of antioxidants in human health. American Biologics Oxy-5000 Forte is specially coated to resist stomach acid. Antioxidants help protect the body's cells, tissues, and organs against free radicals and other oxidative stressors.
Some of the nutrient antioxidants in American Biologics Oxy-5000 Forte include:
- Catalase - an antioxidant enzyme that can mop up some of the by-products of oxygen free radicals that may bypass SOD. This enzyme neutralizes hydrogen peroxide by converting it to water and oxygen. Here, American Biologics states the enzyme activity in the clinically-relevant SIGMA units.
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD) - an enzyme and the body's first lin of antioxidant defense. SOD processes superoxide, one of the most prevalent oxygen radicals in the body. Most SOD products express the enzyme activity in units which have no relevance to the clinical research done with SOD. American Biologics states its SOD activity in the internationally recognized McCord-Fridovich Units.
- Reduced L-glutathione, (GSH) - a major antioxidant for the watery phase inside each of the body's trillions of cells. GSH reportedly neutralizes agents that can cause the cell to die or commit suicide. Only the reduced form of glutathione neutralizes foreign chemicals and acts as an antioxidant.
- L-Cysteine - An antioxidant for the watery phase outside the cell, and a building block for GSH made inside the cell.
- N-Acetyl cysteine (NAC) - a highly bioavailable, water-phase antioxidant, and a building block for GSH.
- Selenium - an essential mineral and required activation cofactor for the enzyme glutathione peroxidase, which uses glutathione to neutralize potentially harmful peroxides.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - a cofactor for the regeneration of reduced glutathione after it has been oxidized. Also an intimate part of the electron pair exchanges that support the liver cytochrome detoxification enzymes.
- Folic Acid - an essential nutrient of the B-complex family. It is required for the methyl cycle and for related metabolic pathways that help conserve sulfur antioxidants such as GSH and NAC.
- Thioproline - a substance that chemically resembles the amino acid proline and has potent antioxidant activity. Reported to stimulate detoxification processes in the liver, TP also lowers blood cholesterol levels and has other measurable liver-protective effects.
- Vitamin E - the body's premier protection for the fat-soluble phases of the cell, and especially for the membrane systems on which most of the body's metabolism occurs. Vitamin E is said to be the major free radical interceptor in cell membranes.
Free radicals are molecular fragments that are highly reactive; by attacking and destroying important biological molecules they pose a threat to life processes and to life itself. Free radicals are produced in the body during normal metabolism, and are normally kept under control by the body's antioxidant defenses. However, in this toxic modern world, free radical influences also come from poor eating habits (e.g. fried foods and "junk foods" poor in nutritional value), from smoking and alcohol consumption, and from pesticides, insecticides, and herbicides in the environment and in the foods we eat. Some of the most heavily consumed over-the-counter drugs are also potent oxidants, and many pharmaceuticals are oxidative stressors.
American Biologics, a highly respected nutritional supplement company, is known for its line of science and evidence-based, high-quality nutritional supplements. American Biologics' quality control standards, and the scrutiny they undergo to offer products that are well tolerated by even sensitive individuals, are recognized by prominent healthcare professionals worldwide.
When it comes to making sound choices for effective nutritional supplementation, trust American Biologics to work with the highest purity grades of raw materials and selectively chosen flowing agents, while utilizing good manufacturing practices. American Biologics' science-based formulations are designed by reputable biochemists/cell biologists.
Founded in 1978, American Biologics is owned by Carole Bradford, and managed by Carole Bradford and Brigitte Byrd, the company's general manager. Each is known for their 30 years plus of exceptional vision and commitment to the industry. This is also demonstrated annually, when the company exclusively sponsors the acclaimed American Biologics' "International Integrative Medicine Symposium," connecting world-renowned lecturers and like-minded healthcare practitioners to share information and experiences.
American Biologics believes in making informed health choices and are serious about targeted nutrition, a commitment that is mirrored in their pride and love for this industry and their company's mission to help bring quality of life through optimal health.
As a dietary supplement, 2-4 tablets one to three times daily or as directed by a physician.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
|American Biologics Oxy-5000 Forte - 180 Tablets|
|Serving Size: 2 tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
||Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin)
|Vitamin E (Natural)
|Selenium (from 25 mcg. of Sodium Selenide)
|*Daily Value Not Established|
|Free Of: yeast, wheat, corn, soy, milk, gluten, rice, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial coloring or flavoring. |
About American Biologics
American Biologics is a privately owned, entrepreneurial company that is committed to delivering quality, science-based nutritional supplements. Founded in 1978, the company prides itself of its professional staff and the fact that medical and nutritional specialists worldwide have come to rely on the American Biologics products for over three decades.
1180 Walnut Avenue
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
After following the guidelines of a book I still felt down but this last suggestion did the trick and now I feel better!
Great products. American Biologics is a rare product that synergystically combines its' ingredients for maximum effectiveness.