Leak Control Strengthen Urinary Muscle & Withholding Power 500 mg 60 Vegetarian Capsules 100% Natural
This time-honored formula is made of extracts from prepared rehmannia root, fried common yam, Chinese angelica root, cinnamon bark, prepared aconite, lindera root, goji fruit , prepaired Chinese dodder seed, eucommia bark in ginger, fried antler glue, Asiatic cornus fruit, alpinia fruit, mantis egg case and Chinese leek seed.
Chinese medicine uses it to strengthen the urinary muscles and enhance urine withholding power.
Summary of Modern Studies on Ludi Kongquan (Leak Control™) Capsule
Chinese Use: urinary incontenence, impotence, urine control
Yougui Pill yields actions of strengthening immunity, protecting and regulating visceral functions. Anti-senility. Regulating the content of hormones, inhibition of electric discharge.
Strengthening of organic immunity: Mice “deficient yang” model is prepared by using hydrocortisone with lowered immunity. This pill can partially antagonizes the hormone action on splenic lymphocytes, and mild action on thymus lymphocytes, markedly increase of hemolytic plaque, prolongation of in vitro survival rate of splenic cells, demonstrating that this pill can improve and adjust B-cell function and promote humoral immunity.
Protection and regulation on important organs in experimental “deficient yang” animal: (1) increase the weight of organs; (2) protect the sub-micro structure of liver cellular nuclei, increase the content of RNA and glucose-b-de-phospho-dehydrogenase, hence, regulate the DNA, RNA and protein synthesis;(3) protect the splenic lymphocyte; (4) mildly in crease the nonspecific esterase of adrenalin.
Regulating the content of sex hormone: It increases the lowered content of serum androgen in deficient yang men, and lowers its content to normal range in those men with elevated androgen. While it yields no action to serum androgen in women whose kidney yang is deficient, but it regulates their lowered estradiol to normal, demonstrating that the mechanism of Yougui Pill is different from exogenic sex hormone, it mainly improves the body function, restores the hormonal secretion of hypothalamus-pituitary –gonad system.
Anti-senility: (1) Markedly lowering of activities of mitochondrion MBO-B in young, middle-aged and senile mice; (2) lowers the hydroxyproline of kidney in senile mice, and also lowers its content to the level of middle-aged in senile rat, demonstrating its delayed action on the senility of the heart and kidney.
Suoquan Pill yields anti-diuretic action, as shown in water-loaded rat and mice, and rat administered with antisterone, with decreased excretion of Na+, Cl-, and increased K+ in urine, indicating that its anti diuretic action is mainly through the retention of Na+.
Mice are infused with Yougui Pill with a dose 180·time the medication dosage. And observed for 7 consecutive days. No abnormalities are observed in food intake, activating and its general condition. Suoquan pill, Semen Allii tuberosa and Ootheca mantidis all yield no toxic reaction.
Yougui Pill was applied in hyposexuality, osteoporosis, chronic bronchitis, Sciatica with the following results:
Hyposexuality: 11 cases were administered with this product for 2-3 consecutive months, 45.5% of the cases had sexual function recovered, 83.3% recovered after medication of 2-4 months.
Osteoporosis: 52 senile cases were treated. After 6-8 months of medication signs, symptoms, end X-ray changes in bone trabeculi were used for score evaluation of effect: Results showed that 42 cases (80.8%). Were markedly effective; 8 (15.4%), effective; 2 cases, ineffective, the total effective rate being 96.2%.
Chronic bronchitis: 53 cases were treated. Results showed that 84.9% had conditions stable or basically stable; 6 Cases, ameliorated; 2 cases, ineffective; the total effective rate being 96.2%.
Sciatica: 48 cases were treated. Among them, 66.7% were cured; 91.7%, effective.
Suoquan Pill was applied clinically in frequent micturation and enuresis.
Frequent micturation: markedly decreased this volume of urine and micturation frequency.