Bamboo Dinnerware Bamboo Coaster 1 Ply Reusable Disposable 3.5" by Bamboo Studio
Bamboo Studio 50 (3.5") Reusable/Disposable Bamboo Coasters
Bamboo Studio Reusable/Disposable Bamboo Coasters are part of Bamboo Studio's All-Occasion Bamboo Dinnerware collection. Bamboo Studio Bamboo Coasters are strong and leak resistant. Best of all, Bamboo Studio Bamboo Coasters are environmentally friendly! Bamboo Studio Bamboo Coasters are handcrafted from bamboo sheath, and no harsh chemicals or bleaches are used, so you can feel confident leaving your beverages on them. For those of you who are environmentally conscious, you should know that it requires little energy to make Bamboo Studio Bamboo Coasters and that Bamboo is 100% biodegradable.
Live Beautiful. Live Green.
Bamboo Studio is a revolutionary all-occasion dinnerware that is both disposable and reusable. Handcrafted from the sheath of the emerging bamboo plant, these dynamic new serving pieces are elegant, strong, and environmentally friendly.
- Strong and leak resistant
- Handcrafted from Bamboo sheath
- No harsh chemicals or bleaches are used
- Requires little energy to make and Bamboo is 100% biodegradable
Bamboo Studio Dinnerware is made from the bamboo sheath. The sheath is a protective covering found on newly emerging bamboo plants. As the plant matures, the sheath falls to the ground and most often is unutilized. Bamboo Studio's process collects these sheaths and then they are cleaned, boiled, laminated to the desired thickness, and pressed into shape. The result is disposable/reusable dinnerware that is elegant, strong and 100% biodegradable.
- Of all the disposable/reusable dinnerware on the market, Bamboo Studio dinner most closely resembles it's source material in it's natural form. Paper and sugarcane plates must first be turned into a pulp
- A significant amount of energy is needed to manufacture both virgin paper and recycled paper
- Traditionally, paper is made white by toxic chlorine bleaching that has a negative impact on rivers, lakes, oceans and our health. Even new technologies like Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) bleaching, though less toxic, still cause damaging effects. Bamboo Studio Dinnerware is produced without using any harsh chemicals.
- Expanded polystyrene (styrofoam) can take centuries to biodegrade and coated paper products can take decades.
Some Facts About Bamboo
Bamboo is one of the world’s best sustainable resources. It can grow up to a meter or more per day and matures in 4 to 5 years. Bamboo takes in nearly 5 times the amount of greenhouse gasses and produces 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees, making it an efficient replenisher of fresh air. By encouraging the growth and utilization of bamboo, we can begin to limit the negative impact we have on our environment. And remember, because Bamboo Studio's serving pieces are crafted from the bamboo sheath, no part of the living plant is used.
Care Instructions: To clean Bamboo Studio Dinnerware and use again, hand wash with soap in hot water and immediately hand dry with a soft towel. DO NOT clean in a dishwasher.
DO NOT clean in a dishwasher.
Handcrafted from Bamboo sheath. No harsh chemicals or bleaches used. 100% biodegradable.
About Bamboo Studio
Bamboo Studio Dinnerware is made from the bamboo sheath. The sheath is a protective covering found on newly emerging bamboo plants. As the plant matures, the sheath falls to the ground and most often is unutilized. Our process collects these sheaths and then they are cleaned, boiled, laminated to the desired thickness, and pressed into shape. The result is disposable/reusable dinnerware that is elegant, strong and 100% biodegradable.
31878 Del Obispo St.
San Juan Capistrano,
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
For as cheap as they are and durable, they work well. I would like to see them in 2 or 3-ply, though.