Silicone Nipples With AirWave Venting System BPA Free Stage 1 (0-3 Months) by Weil Baby
Weil Baby BPA Free Stage 1 Silicone Nipples For Ages 0-3 Months
Designed especially for Newborns, Weil Baby's two-pack of Stage One Silicone Nipples are made of 100% silicone and are naturally BPA and toxin free. Dr. Weil Baby Stage One Silicone Nipples are considered slow flow, making it an excellent choice for your new baby. Weil Baby Stage 1 Silicone Nipples are easy to clean and will not leak. This wide soft nipple will also help to reduce colic and will provide an easy transition for your newborn between breast and bottle. Weil Baby Stage 1 Silicone Nipples are part of the AirWave One Piece Venting System.
The AirWave™ One Piece Venting System. New AirWave™ works effectively from the inside out to reduce colic.
How the AirWave™ Venting System works.
- Threads on both the ring neck and the bottle securely connect the nipple assembly to the bottle.
- Sealing ring on the nipple seats in the bottle neck and postions the nipple in the correct orientation.
- Four protrusions within the bottle neck provide a means for air to enter the bottle.
- The flexible inner ring of the nipple rests against the inside surface of the bottle neck. This allows air to flow into the bottle but prevents fluid from leaking out.
The AirWave™ Venting System
- Developed by world-class engineers
- Easy to clean One Piece vent
- Designed to outperform leading venting systems.
The patented AirWave venting system is designed to work with a moisture lock. Adding moisture to the inside of the nipple prior to attaching the nipple /ring combination to the bottle will assure a smooth fit and prevent leaking. The AirWave system WILL work without adding moisture, however extra care should be taken to ensure the inner flange of the nipple does not stick or get caught on the top of the bottle. The ring should not be over-tightened. A snug “medium tight” application will allow for best venting results. Weil Baby bottles and the AirWave system were two and a half years in the design, engineering, and testing process. We believe we have made the most efficient, easiest to use and clean feeding system on the market today. Weil Baby hopes you and your baby enjoy!
- Pull the nipple through the ring firmly until it snaps into place.
- Look at the underside of the nipple and ring. ENSURE THE INNER FLANGE IS PERFECTLY ROUND. If the flange is oblong, it was not pulled through the ring all the way.
- Wet the underside of the nipple. (Suggested when water is available, but not required)
- Screw the nipple onto the bottle. Do not over tighten.
- Begin feeding.
All Weil Baby Bottles and Cups include The AirWave™ Venting System
Dishwasher safe. Dr. Weil recommends breastfeeding and the use of breast milk whenever possible.
Test temperatures before feeding and do not warm liquids beyond body temperature of 98.6 degrees. Use only under adult supervision; baby feeding parts are not toys. Do not allow children to run or play with small parts. Never use bottle nipples as pacifiers, soothers or teethers. After feeding, remove the bottle from your baby. Keep nipples in a dry, covered container when not in use. Prior to every use, inspect nipples to make sure they are not torn or damaged from biting. Damaged nipples may present a choking hazard. Discontinue use if any tear or crack appears. Replace nipples and spouts every 8-12 weeks for hygienic reasons.
2 Silicone Nipples. BPA free and nontoxic.
About Weil Baby
Weil Baby delivers superior products approved by Dr. Andrew Weil, your trusted health advisor, for the first years of health and well being.
Weil Baby - Trusted First for Health.
17844 N. US Hwy 41
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.