Beauteous Box & Three Bold Balms by Badger
Badger Beauteous Box & Three Bold Balms [Muscle Rub (.75 oz/21 g); Badger Balm (.75 oz./21 g); Sleep Balm (.75 oz./21 g)]
Badger Beauteous Box & Three Bold Balms contains a 0.75 oz tin Muscle Rub with Cayenne and Ginger, 0.75 oz tin Badger Balm For Hardworking Hands, and a 0.75 oz tin of Sleep Balm with Lavender and Bergamot. The ingredients in Badger Balm are USDA Certified Organic.
- Muscle Rub: Relief when you need it! Gently soothe and relax tense and achy muscles.
- Badger Balm: Relief for hard-working hands. The best stuff for your chapped, cracked, rough & weathered skin. Rub it in!
- Sleep Balm: A dreamy night balm to cheer & relax poetic badgers and other restless wanderers.
Badger is a family run, family friendly business located on the banks of the Ashuelot River in rural Gilsum, New Hampshire, USA. Bill, Katie and daughters Mia, Emily and Rebecca started the business back in 1995, in the kitchen of their home.
Bill Whyte was a carpenter by trade and an herbalist by avocation. He could never find a product to heal his rough, dry, cracked hands-the result of daily hard work in the tough New Hampshire winters. Bill whipped up a batch of the original Healing Balm in his kitchen using Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil, Aloe Vera and Essential Oil of Sweet Birch-a traditional New England herbal remedy.
The result was astounding: a simple, all-natural, soothing and healing balm that really worked! And a company was born.
A team of about 40 friendly badgers formulates, manufactures, and ships almost all of the products from the facility, known as The Badger Mines. Badger works hard to create a healthy business with ethical and charitable principles. Call and ask any employee. You'll hear about free organic lunches, green initiatives in every department and charitable giving practices-not to mention lunchtime full-contact badminton games!
- To create fabulously pure and effective products of the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation, with the intention to soothe and heal.
- To run a business that is fun, fair and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal; and where the vision for a healthier world finds expression through the way they work and through the way they treat each other and the people they serve.
- Individual responsibility in a team concept
- Personal and caring approach in communications
- Supporting organic, sustainable agriculture through our purchasing practices
- A business environment that is respectful and supportive of all employees, and of the people they serve
- Personal and social healing through their charitable giving
- Environmental responsibility
- Honesty and integrity in their business practices
- Fun is good
Healing Balm Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, and Essential Oil of Sweet Birch and Wintergreen.
Sore Muscle Rub Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Beeswax, Extracts of Rosehip & Cayenne, Essential Oils of Rosemary, Ginger, Thyme, Sage, Cardamom and Lemongrass.
Organic Sleep Balm Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil, and Essential Oils of Bergamot, Ginger, Rosemary, Lavender & Balsam Fir.
Three things you should know about Badger products: • They are 100% Natural. 98% “Natural” isn’t good enough for us. They never use chemicals, synthetics, GMO’s, parabins, toxic preservatives or any of the other bad stuff that you’ve read so much about. (They like animals, so, obviously, no animal testing either.) • They use from 70%-100% certified organic ingredients in almost every product. They’re talking exceptional natural quality. • Their ingredients are always naturally processed. This is very important, as chemical processing can rob the life from a natural botanical that was originally designed by nature to be whole and good.
P.O. Box 58
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
I used the sleep balm right away, I love the scent it is very relaxing, I work with Chemicals and have very hard rough hands and I am using the hand balm, I think maybe I need extra strength or something, it feels good after I rub it in but I have not noticed results with the hand balm, The muscle rub speaks for its self, I love it, and all my co workers ask to use it also
This made a great gift and came in very cute wee tins.