pHion Balance Prebiotic Fiber (5.64 oz)
Good digestion is critical for optimal health and foundational for proper pH balance. The combined fibers found in pHion Balance Prebiotic Fiber helps to create the optimal environment for healthy beneficial probiotics to rapidly grow and flourish inside your digestive tract. pHion Balance Prebiotic Fiber also aids in "sweeping" away daily waste to create a healthy colon. Coupled with a balanced alkaline diet and sound exercise program, pHion Balance Prebiotic Fiber supplementation can aid in achieving improved health and wellness. pHion Balance Prebiotic Fiber is a leading prebiotic complex for the body.
- Blend of three beneficial prebiotic, soluble and insoluble fibers
- Feeds probiotics and stimulates probiotic growth
- Promotes intestinal health
- A single serving contains 5 grams of beneficial fiber
- Aids in calcium absorption
- Mixes easily and has a refreshing taste
Why you want to take prebiotics with your probiotics.
Most Americans lead lifestyles that deplete their systems of beneficial bacteria or friendly flora. As a result, they suffer from gas, diarrhea, bloating, constipation, yeast overgrowth, or more serious digestive conditions. Therefore, taking a stomach-stable probiotic formula, which helps re-colonize the gut with good bacteria, is an excellent idea for anyone with digestive complaints. If you’re going to take a probiotic product such as pHion Probiotic Blend, pHion suggests taking it with a probiotic formula, such as pHion Prebiotic Fiber to obtain the maximize results. Why? Because probiotics are like seeds. When you plant seeds, you can’t guarantee that all of them will take root and grow. However, you can take steps to increase their chances, by giving them what they need to flourish: good soil, plenty of water, and access to sunshine. It’s the same with probiotics. You could swallow your probiotics and just hope for the best. But if you take your probiotics with prebiotics, you’ll make sure they have what they need to flourish and grow. pHion especially recommends this step for people who have tested their pH using pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips and found it to be Very Acidic. Test your pH! Introducing probiotics into a very acidic GI tract is like trying to plant seeds in very poor soil. If you want the seeds to survive, you’ll need to make up for the poor-quality soil with high-quality plant food. Likewise, if you want your probiotics to survive, you’ll need to counterbalance the overly acidic environment of your GI tract with high-quality probiotic food — such as pHion Prebiotic Fiber.
What probiotics like to eat.
pHion Prebiotic Fiber contains exactly what probiotics like to eat: prebiotics. These unique non-digestible fibers are not absorbed in the upper part of the GI tract. Instead, they make their way to the colon, where they provide an excellent food source for the bacteria there. And here’s the best part: only good bacteria like to eat prebiotics. So by selectively feeding the beneficial bacteria, their numbers start to grow, crowding out the harmful strains. In fact, research has shown that the prebiotic inulin, which is featured in pHion Prebiotic Fiber, increases the number of beneficial bifidobacteria in the colon threefold! At the same time, it lowers levels of potentially harmful strains like bacteroides, fusobacteria, and clostridia! Not only that, an in vivo study found that inulin also increases the survival of probiotics. So not only are there more of them, but they live longer. When mice were fed the probiotic Lactobacillus casei by itself, it survived in their GI tracts for 2 days. But when they were fed inulin at the same time as the Lactobacillus casei, it lasted 6 days. In other words, taking the prebiotic inulin with the probiotic Lactobacillus casei made it last three times longer!
How to support digestive health and up your fiber intake.
An added benefit of taking pHion Prebiotic Fiber is that it’s a great source of fiber. In case you didn’t know, fiber has loads of health benefits. It provides bulk in the intestines, making stools softer and easier to pass. It creates a feeling of fullness without any calories, so it’s a weight watcher’s dream. It delays stomach emptying (in other words, how long it takes food to leave the stomach), meaning it prevents spikes in blood sugar. It supports a healthy heart by maintaining normal cholesterol levels. And it acts like a sponge, soaking up acids and toxins from the intestines. Yet even with all those benefits, the average American only gets 15 grams of fiber per day — just a little over half the recommended amount! Adding pHion Prebiotic Fiber to your daily routine will not only support your digestive health, it’s also a great way to up your fiber intake. With over 5 grams per serving, it delivers more than 20% of the recommended daily intake of 25 grams. That’s the same amount of fiber in a tablespoon of flax powder (2 g) and a bowl of oatmeal (3 g) combined!
All in a convenient, great-tasting powder.
Now, pHion knows that some people may prefer capsules to powders. But if you really want the threefold increase in beneficial bacteria that inulin can achieve, you have to take a decent dosage. And there’s simply no way you can fit 5 grams of fiber into a reasonable amount of capsules. The good news is, pHion has created a product that solves people’s main objection to powders. pHion Prebiotic Fiber mixes easily with water or juice (no clumping), so it’s easy to drink, and it has a pleasant-tasting orange flavor, so it tastes good going down.
Make your probiotics work better…with pHion Prebiotic Fiber.
- Stimulates probiotic growth
- Contains beneficial prebiotic, soluble, and insoluble fiber
- Promotes intestinal health
- Aids in Calcium absorption
- Contributes to your body’s natural defenses
- Refreshing taste and easy to swallow
Reasons to buy
- Helps re-colonize the intestinal tract. pHion Prebiotic Fiber contains the prebiotic inulin, which is scientifically documented to increase the number of beneficial bifidobacteria in the colon threefold!
- Convenient. Simply add it to water or juice or any one of the other pHion powder products like pHion Green Superfood or Alkaline Minerals
- Provides more than 20% of the recommended daily intake for fiber. As an added benefit, pHion Prebiotic Fiber provides over five grams of fiber per serving - that's more than 20% of the recommended daily intake.
- Not your Grandmother’s Fiber. Unlike many fiber supplements that are like drinking sand, pHion Prebiotic Fiber goes down easy. Not only that, it tastes delicious.
The fibers in pHion Prebiotic Fiber include:
Prebiotic Soluble Fibers
Inulin is a non-digestible fiber that acts as food for friendly flora. Numerous research studies have shown that inulin significantly increases the number of beneficial bacteria in the GI tract. One clinical trial found it increased the number of beneficial bifidobacteria in the colon threefold! Yet inulin is selective, meaning it doesn’t raise levels of harmful strains — only good ones. Probiotic supplements should always be taken with prebiotics like inulin, because prebiotics make probiotics work better. As a side benefit, inulin has also been shown to increase calcium absorption, so in addition to supporting a healthy digestive tract, it also builds better bones! Unlike some synthesized poly and oligosaccharides, our inulin is 100% natural, extracted from chicory roots using hot water.
Note: While their names are similar, inulin and insulin have nothing to do with each other. Inulin will increase neither insulin nor blood sugar levels, so this product is perfectly suitable for diabetics.
Psyberloid. While soluble fiber dissolves in water, insoluble fiber largely passes through the GI tract intact. That means it adds bulk to the intestines, which eases constipation and makes you feel full after a meal. The good news about the insoluble fiber in pHion Prebiotic Blend is that it is ground very fine and does dissolve well in water while still providing the bulk you need to obtain the beneficial effects of Insoluble Fiber.
pHion Prebiotic Fiber provides beneficial Prebiotics and fiber to help replenish and restore intestinal health, which is crucial for overall pH balance.
About pHion Balance
pHion believes that your body was created to be healthy, energetic, vibrant and resilient. It has an awesome ability to heal itself, when given the proper nutrients and internal environment to do so. pHion also believes that wellness is your birthright, and are dedicated to the purpose of helping you achieve a higher quality of life and health. pHion knows getting healthier can often be complicated work that is why they aim to provide useful information and outstanding products to help you make healthier choices. pHion loves to see people reap the enormous benefits of a pH Balanced lifestyle. pHion's extensive research & development efforts, which are tightly coupled with their "Good Manufacturing Practices", have created a wide range of products geared towards creating pH balance.
Remember how good you felt as a child? How much energy you had? pHion's promise is to create products that allow for you to regain that incredible sense of health and vitality... and pHion knows that it all begins with getting your body back in balance… pH Balance! To ensure that pHion can create such products they promise to you that they will:
- Remain committed to the "greening" of the body by developing nutritional products that are safe and effective.
- Back all products with research, studies and validation and use only the highest quality ingredients in their products.
- Provide full disclosure on all ingredients – hide nothing.
- Produce all products under strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) compliance...
- Sell all their products at a price that’s always fair.
With that in mind, pHion invites you to discover and experience the magic of a pH Balanced body right alongside them.
pHion's Core Values
pHion's Team is driven by a core set of values that allow them to keep you at the center of their fast-paced universe:
- Community: Enrich the quality of people’s lives and positively impact the communities they serve.
- Ownership: Claim ownership of their careers, their finances and their futures.
- Rewards: Reward and recognize uncompromising levels of business ethics, integrity and teamwork.
- Empowerment: Empower themselves and others to find solutions and achieve results.
- Vision: Meet the changing needs of the online shopper with ongoing research and innovation.
- Attitude: Maintain a positive attitude, an unwavering perseverance and a commitment to success.
- Leadership: Demonstrate leadership through training, coaching and community involvement.
- Unification: Unite the online shopping audience within a socially driven network and community.
- Education: Educate and develop their skills through the sharing of knowledge and resources.
- Selection: Identify and attract individuals with a dedication toward achieving common goals.
When it is all said and done, it is all about their Client's satisfaction with their products and they can help achieve a healthy lifestyle. pHion will never lose sight of that and maintain that promise Company wide.