pHion Balance - Complete Digestive Enzyme Therapy & pH Balancing Aid - 90 Capsules
pHion Balance Complete Digestive Enzyme is an enzyme formula to aid in digestion of nutrient varied meals. pHion Balance Complete Digestive Enzyme is an overall digestive therapy and intestinal pH balancing aid. Enzymes are the spark plug of life and play, a crucial role in maintaining your optimal pH. pHion's proprietary formulation of 17 different enzymes help to digest ALL aspects of a meal, including:
- The proper breakdown of food particles
- The conversion of food to energy
- The transfer of nutrients into tissues
- The enablement of nutrient storage for energy.
pHion Complete Enzyme Complex supports virtually every biological mechanism of the body. pHion Complete digestive Enzyme Complex is a leading digestive enzyme complex for the body:
- Full spectrum plan and microbial enzyme formula
- 17 different digestive enzymes
- Break down proteins, fats, carbohydrates, sugars and cellulous fiber
- Aids in pH balance restoration
- Non-genetically modified organism (GMO) and animal free
The #1 reason so many people have digestive troubles.
Do you feel light and energetic after you eat a meal? Or do you feel heavy, bloated, and sleepy? Most people, if they really check in with their bodies, will find the second option is true. In fact, a full third of the population admits to having frequent upset stomach or indigestion. Digestion, when you think about it, is a pretty basic function. It’s something the human body was designed to handle with ease. So why do so many of us have such a hard time with it? It all has to do with enzymes. Enzymes are the spark plug of life. They support virtually every biological function of the body, such as breathing, circulation, and combating aging. They’re particularly important for digestion. In fact, enzymes are Mother Nature’s built-in way of making sure we can digest the foods she produces. And fresh, raw foods are brimming with them. But enzymes hate heat. When you heat your food above 106-107 degrees, the enzymes start to deteriorate. Once you go past 116 degrees, the enzymes become denatured, which means they are now completely useless. No wonder so many people have trouble digesting their food — the vast majority of it is cooked and totally devoid of enzymes! Sure, we’ll eat a salad here and there, but our raw food intake doesn’t come anywhere near our consumption of cooked food.
It gets worse…
Now, not only will undigested food in your gastro-intestinal tract give you a tummy ache, or make you feel bloated, it will do much worse. It will also make your system more acidic. Think about it this way. Say your food is the garbage you set out every week to be picked up. And say your gastro-intestinal tract is the alley where you put the garbage. And say enzymes are the garbage man that comes and takes the garbage away. What would happen if, day after day, you put the garbage out and the garbage man never showed up? The food would start to collect. It would ferment. And it would rot. All that fermenting and rotting would create acid byproducts, which would lower the pH of the garbage — and eventually the entire alley. Guess who loves a fermenting, acidic environment: Bacteria, fungi and yeasts. Are you starting to see why healthy digestion is so important?
Put back into your food what cooking and processing has taken away.
The good news is that you can turn around poor digestion and the excess acid that comes with it in a pretty short amount of time. In fact, if you switched to a completely raw foods diet tomorrow, your digestion problems would probably disappear in a matter of days. But let’s face it, that’s not realistic for everyone. So instead, do what so many other people have learned to do: Whenever you eat a cooked food meal, take an enzyme supplement. At pHion, we happen to think we’ve created the best Digestive Enzyme product available, and we’ll tell you why.
It breaks down all 4 components of food.
Take a look at the enzyme products at your drug or health food store. You’ll see that many of them contain just one enzyme, like papain or bromelain. And while these enzymes are certainly effective, they only work on one thing: protein. In other words, papain and bromelain are great for digesting a burger, but they won’t do anything to help you digest the bun it’s on (a carb) or the mayonnaise it’s smothered with (a fat). You see, there are four main components of food: protein, fats, fiber, and carbohydrates. pHion Complete Digestive Enzyme contains a full spectrum of plant-derived digestive enzymes to help you break down each of those four components.
It’s 100% plant-derived.
You might assume that all enzyme products on the market come from plant sources. The truth is, many of them contain animal ingredients, such as pancreatin, which is extracted from animals such as cows or pigs. All of the enzymes in pHion Complete Digestive Enzyme are 100% plant-derived. That’s a benefit to vegetarians for obvious reasons. However, with concerns about mad cow disease, even non-veggie folks may feel safer taking a plant-derived enzyme formula. Plus, plant-derived enzymes are active in a wider pH range than animal-derived enzymes, so they work throughout the entire gastro-intestinal system.
For fuller, more complete digestion — and all the energy and vitality that comes with it — look to pHion Complete Digestive Enzyme.
- Full spectrum plant derived enzyme formula
- Supplies enzymes that cooked or processed foods lack
- Contains 17 different digestive enzymes
- Helps break down dead tissue and waste
- Aids in pH balance restoration
- GMO and animal free
- Easy to swallow capsules
Reasons to buy
- Full Spectrum of Digestive Enzymes. Proprietary blend of proteolytic, lipolytic, and carbohydrolytic enzymes specifically designed to aid in the digestion of nutrient varied meals.
- Helps restore pH balance. By supporting complete and healthy digestion, pHion Complete Digestive Enzyme prevents food from fermenting and putrefying in the gastro-intestinal tract. This helps promote restoration of your pH balance
- Breaks down all four components of food. pHion Complete Digestive Enzyme contains a full spectrum of digestive enzymes so it breaks down all four components of food: protein, fats, fiber and carbohydrates (simple and complex)
- 100% plant-derived. pHion Complete Digestive Enzyme contains no animal ingredients, just 100% plant-derived enzymes that are identical to the ones found in fresh, raw foods.
The enzymes in pHion Complete Digestive Enzyme include:
1. For Protein
Bromelain is taken from the stem of the pineapple plant. This enzyme helps to break down heavy proteins (like red meat).
Protease 3.0 is characterized by its ability to hydrolyze proteins under acid conditions.
Protease 4.5 is a mixture of acid, neutral, and alkaline proteases that works to break down protein in the stomach and superior duodenal region of the small intestine.
Neutral bacterial protease has an effective pH range from 5.5 to 8.5, and works synergistically with endogenous enzymes to provide protein digestion primarily in pyloric region of the small intestine.
Peptidase has an effective pH range from 3.25 to 7.5, and works synergistically with endogenous enzymes to provide protein digestion throughout the entire digestive tract.
2. For Fats
3. For Fiber
4. For Carbohydrates
Amylase works to break down starch, glycogen, and specific polysaccharides.
Glucoamylase breaks down carbohydrates.
Phytase helps to increase bioavailability of minerals found in complex carbohydrates.
Acid maltase is characterized by its ability to hydrolyze the alpha 1,4 and 1,6 glucosidic bonds in starch, glycogen and other polysaccharides.
Invertase helps in the digestion of refined sugars.
Beta glucanase helps break down glucose polymers in grains such as barley, oats, and wheat.
Alpha-galactosidase digests complex carbohydrates found in legumes, whole grains, cereals, nuts, and seeds.
Pectinase provides humans with an additional source of nutrition and reduces the bulking effect of fibrous foods.
Xylanase provides humans with an additional source of nutrition and reduces the bulking effect of fibrous foods.pHion Complete Digestive Enzyme infuses your body with vital enzymes that control every chemical reaction in your body.
About pHion Balance
pHion believes that your body was created to be healthy, energetic, vibrant and resilient. It has an awesome ability to heal itself, when given the proper nutrients and internal environment to do so. pHion also believes that wellness is your birthright, and are dedicated to the purpose of helping you achieve a higher quality of life and health. pHion knows getting healthier can often be complicated work that is why they aim to provide useful information and outstanding products to help you make healthier choices. pHion loves to see people reap the enormous benefits of a pH Balanced lifestyle. pHion's extensive research & development efforts, which are tightly coupled with their "Good Manufacturing Practices", have created a wide range of products geared towards creating pH balance.
Remember how good you felt as a child? How much energy you had? pHion's promise is to create products that allow for you to regain that incredible sense of health and vitality... and pHion knows that it all begins with getting your body back in balance… pH Balance! To ensure that pHion can create such products they promise to you that they will:
- Remain committed to the "greening" of the body by developing nutritional products that are safe and effective.
- Back all products with research, studies and validation and use only the highest quality ingredients in their products.
- Provide full disclosure on all ingredients – hide nothing.
- Produce all products under strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) compliance...
- Sell all their products at a price that’s always fair.
With that in mind, pHion invites you to discover and experience the magic of a pH Balanced body right alongside them.
pHion's Core Values
pHion's Team is driven by a core set of values that allow them to keep you at the center of their fast-paced universe:
- Community: Enrich the quality of people’s lives and positively impact the communities they serve.
- Ownership: Claim ownership of their careers, their finances and their futures.
- Rewards: Reward and recognize uncompromising levels of business ethics, integrity and teamwork.
- Empowerment: Empower themselves and others to find solutions and achieve results.
- Vision: Meet the changing needs of the online shopper with ongoing research and innovation.
- Attitude: Maintain a positive attitude, an unwavering perseverance and a commitment to success.
- Leadership: Demonstrate leadership through training, coaching and community involvement.
- Unification: Unite the online shopping audience within a socially driven network and community.
- Education: Educate and develop their skills through the sharing of knowledge and resources.
- Selection: Identify and attract individuals with a dedication toward achieving common goals.
When it is all said and done, it is all about their Client's satisfaction with their products and they can help achieve a healthy lifestyle. pHion will never lose sight of that and maintain that promise Company wide.