Venus On Fire Mars On Ice By John Gray, Ph.D. by Natural Factors
Venus On Fire Mars On Ice By John Gray, Ph.D.
John Gray - the best selling relationship author of all time– introduces his most exciting and groundbreaking book yet, “Venus on Fire, Mars on Ice: Hormonal Balance - the Key to Life, Love & Energy.” This book is the subject of a brand new Public Television special by the same name, kicked off on New York’s distinguished station, WLIW, December 2009.
"I spent the last 15 years teaching couples how to make small shifts in their behavior that would stimulate an abundance of the hormones of desire and love with the consequence of a healthier, happier life at any age," said Gray. "What I discovered is the key for turning Venus-Mars relationships into the fountain of youth."
Venus On Fire Mars On Ice provides groundbreaking insight into:
- The unique ways that each gender deals with stress
- How the stress hormones harm our health and complicate our ability to relate to one another
- The important role of "superfoods" and good nutrition in replenishing hormones
- Why menopause - and "man-o-pause" - don't have to be the relationship stressors they currently are
- How balancing our blood sugar is intricately connected to balancing our hormones
- How achieving hormonal balance will not only improve our relationships but give us the strength and energy to cope with the challenges of our modern lifestyles
In Venus On Fire Mars On Ice, John Gray shares essential elements of wellness, happiness, and lasting passion, revealing the keys to natural health and restoring vitality.
Natural Factors' priority is enhancing people's health.
Natural Factors offers more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- Natural Factors is family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- Natural Factors has produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- Natural Factors grows their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- Natural Factors tests and standardizes herbs for total quality control.
- Natural Factors' science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- Natural Factors creates new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Natural Factors' laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- Natural Factors exceeds their Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements.
The Factors Philosophy
Natural Factors supplements are part of a holistic approach to personal health. Roland Gahler is Natural Factors' visionary leader. His investment in people, science and technology has contributed to the creation of natural health formulas that are safe, reliable and effective. Natural Factors' goal is to deliver supplements which marry the wisdom of ancient herbal physicians and the science of modern clinical research to enhance the health of consumers everywhere.
Read and enjoy!
Hardcover. 253 pages.
About Natural Factors
Natural Factors’ supplements are part of a holistic approach to personal health. Roland Gahler is Natural Factors' visionary leader. His investment in people, science and technology has contributed to the creation of natural health formulas that are safe, reliable and effective. The company’s goal is to deliver supplements which marry the wisdom of ancient herbal physicians and the science of modern clinical research to enhance the health of consumers everywhere.
1111 80th Street S.W., Suite 100
1 (800) 322-8704Fax:
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.