Thyroid T-3 Original Formula Stimulant Free by Absolute Nutrition
Absolute Nutrition Thyroid T-3 Original Stimulant-Free Formula - 180 Capsules
Absolute Nutritoin's Thyroid T3 Stimulant Free Original Formula is an all natural, pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplement specially formulated to burn fat fast. The active ingredients in Absolute Nutriton's Thyroid T-3 Original Formula increase the rate of conversion of T-4, the low activity hormone, to T-3, the high activity hormone. This causes an increase in basal metabolic rate, or BMR, which are the number of calories one burns at rest. This is accomplished without the use of stimulants but with drug-like potency. The main ingredient in Absolute Nutrition's Thyroid T-3 Original Formula, Gum Guggul Extract, delivers a powerful 300 mg of guggulsterones per dosage. Studies have shown guggulsterones to have thyroid stimulating activity, whereby there is an increase in the conversion of T-4 to T-3. Subjects showed not only a decrease in body fat, but lower cholesterol and blood triglyceride levels as well.
Absolute Nutrition's Thyroid T-3 Original Formula also contains phosphates, which are found in high-energy compounds such as ATP and phosphocreatine. Thyroid activity is directly related to the amount of energy one possesses, thus it is important to ingest ample amounts of phosphates daily. Studies have shown that phosphates can prevent a decrease in T-3 and increase the BMR. Furthermore, phosphates have a positive effect on creatine storage, buffering lactic acid and increasing ATP. L-Tyrosine, an amino acid found in Absolute Nutrition's Thyroid T-3 Original Formula, is used by the thyroid gland for the production of Thyroxine, a vital hormone involved in regulating growth, metabolism, skin health and mental state. In fact, low levels of L-Tyrosine have been associated with hypothyroidism and will trigger a deficiency of the hormone norephinephrine at a specific brain location, which will result in depression and mood disorders.
Keep Your Glycemic Index Low to Lose Weight the Healthy Way
The glycemic index (GI) is a numerical system of measuring how much of a rise in circulating blood sugar a carbohydrate triggers-the higher the number, the greater the blood sugar response. So a low GI food will cause a small rise, while a high GI food will trigger a dramatic spike. A list of carbohydrates with their glycemic values is shown below. A GI of 70 or more is high, a GI of 56 to 69 inclusive is medium, and a GI of 55 or less is low.
Lower GI foods are better to eat while dieting to avoid spikes in blood sugars.
Diet and Weight Loss Tips to Live a Healthy & Active Lifestyle
At Absolute Nutrition, their focus is helping you make sound, healthy decisions about your diet. Absolute Nutrition's diet supplements are herbal based, ephedra, caffeine and stimulant free. Absolute Nutrition understands that dieting can be different for everyone. Of course any diet works well accompanied by exercise, but each type of diet has its own special set of guidelines for reaching your health goals.
For any diet, drinking water is a healthy way to keep your dieting on track. Water is essential to your health and life. Read below to find out more about how drinking water can help you.
Dieting and Drinking Water
Most people don't realize just how important water is to our health, or to achieving weight loss! Water is possibly the single most important catalyst in losing weight and keeping it off…
- Drink at least 8 glasses (64 oz.) of fresh, plain water every day. Spread it out throughout the day.
- The over-weight person needs one additional glass for every 25 pounds of excess weight.
- If you exercise briskly or if the weather is hot and dry, the amount you drink also should be increased.
- Water suppresses the appetite naturally and helps the body metabolize stored fat.
- 75% of Americans are CHRONICALLY DEHYDRATED.
- 37% of Americans have so weakened their thirst mechanism that they mistake thirst for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.
- In a study by the University of Washington, one glass of water stopped midnight hunger pangs for 100% of dieters studied.
- Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- The body's need for water is second only to its need for oxygen.
Take a moment and go get yourself a glass of cold water. It's a great habit to have! And it will help you lose weight!
Exercise Tips To Improve Your Overall Health & Fitness
Do You Hate Exercise? If you have been out of shape for a year or more, getting back in shape should start with a visit to your doctor. Joining a gym is good. Going to the gym is great. But you can start a program without much effort or cost around your house.
If you move around while at home, you will burn calories. That could include walking, taking stairs, doing housework, mowing the lawn, walking the dog…just about anything that gets you off the couch and away from the television or computer. Moving around at home is a habit, just as watching TV is. Watching other people move on a TV set is not as beneficial as moving around yourself. Get out of your head and get into your body. It's a machine that needs to move.
There are many ways to get exercise around the house that are right under our nose. Most of them will save you money on your utility bills as a bonus.
- Washing your dishes by hand will burn more calories than using the dishwasher.
- Use an old fashioned hand carpet sweeper. The extra energy will burn calories.
- Hang your clothes to dry on an outside line. You'll get some stretching in too.
- Cut the lawn with an old fashioned rotary push lawn mower. It's cool! Your lawn will love it.
- Grow some vegetables in a garden. Water and weed it often. Then enjoy the free food!
- Wash your windows so you can see the garden. Wipe on - Wipe off!
- There are many ways to move around at home. Be creative. Do things the old fashioned way. Any labor saving device is also a potential weight gaining device. You'll lose weight, feel great and save money too.
Moving around or exercise will:
- increase your metabolism
- increase your core body temperature
- increase your cardiovascular rate
- lower your cholesterol levels
- stimulate your brain, your muscles and your bones
- improve your digestion
- reduce your stress
- increase your immune system
About Absolute Nutrition: Weight & Fat Loss Supplement Products
Absolute Nutrition is a world leader in manufacturing weight/fat loss supplements. Absolute Nutrition has been using their nutritional expertise, gained through years of working with professional athletes and are now offering their exclusive products to those who have a desire to lose weight and enjoy their health.
Absolute Nutrition believes that everyone can be fit, healthy and lean and can feel good about themselves. Weight loss can be accomplished with the proper education about nutrition and exercise and it can be assisted with Absolute Nutrition's innovative dietary supplements that are both natural and safe.
Absolute Nutrition guarantees their products' purity by testing all raw materials before they are packaged. What you see on their labels is what you get inside.
Enjoy your weight loss experience with Absolute Nutrition and they hope you find a product that will help you achieve your goals.
They are proud at Absolute Nutrition - Their name goes a long way to insuring the best in dietary supplements. Absolutely.
For dietary support take 4 capsules daily. Use between meals. Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Thyroid T-3 contains nutrients that increase thyroid output and increase the body's metabolic rate (without stimulants). Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner.
Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. Not to be used by women who are pregnant or nursing.
About Absolute Nutrition
Absolute Nutrition is the world’s finest weight loss and maker of the original carb blocker, cblock. Absolute Nutrition believes that no matter where you are, you should always be able to enjoy the pleasures of life without feeling guilty about your weight.
1350 Blue Hills Avenue