Atlas World Agaricus Bio Immune Support 600 mg. - 60 Capsules
Agaricus blazei is an edible mushroom native to Brazil and cultivated in Japan for its medicinal uses. It has been used to treat arteriosclerosis, hepatitis, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, dermatitis and cancer. Studies have shown that this mushroom supplement has immune boosting properties.
Of all natural herbs, mushrooms have the most research indicating they directly support multiple aspects of the immune system, including immune system cell function and cytokine production. This coincides with the ancient belief in the Eastern World that mushrooms are beneficial for health. In Japan, arguably the forefront for mushroom knowledge and research, Agaricus blazei has been selected as the most potent of all herbs for the immune system. As of 2004, it was estimated that 500,000 people depend on this product, in Japan alone. Nation-wide surveys conducted in Japan, have also shown Agaricus blazei is the premier herb trusted for supporting the immune response.
- Supports your pet's immune system cells, such as macrophage and NK cells*
- Supports your pet's ability to produce immune system cytokines, like interferons, interleukins, and TNF-alpha*
- Supports healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels*
- Increases energy levels*
Features:Why choose Agaricus Bio® for your pet's immune health program?
- This product contains organic, human grade, ingredients.
- 100 % vegetable, whole food supplement.
- Proprietary blend features full life cycle of the Agaricus blazei mushroom. This means that each capsule of Agaricus Bio® for Dogs and Cats, consists of Agaricus blazei from all stages of development including spores (the reproductive “seeds” of mushrooms), mycelium (the branching, root-like, non-mushroom stage of fungal growth), primordia (initial mushrooms), and fruitbody (fully developed, mature mushrooms).
- Aged pets are prone to a weakened immune system. Veterinarians recommend supporting your pet's immune system.
- The Agaricus blazei mushroom is well researched for safety and ability to modulate the immune response.
- If quality and potency are important to you and your pets, Agaricus Bio® is your choice.
Agaricus blazei's ability to impact the immune system continues to be a subject of international research. Published research has shown that Agaricus blazei may be able to increase the activity of some of the most important immune system cells of the body like macrophage, NK cells, and polymorphonuclear leukocytes.
In addition, research has shown that Agaricus blazei may stimulate the production of immune system cytokines. Cytokines, are signalling proteins used by the immune system to carry out a variety of important functions. Amazingly, the mushroom has been shown to stimulate the production of over 15 different cytokines including those multiple types of interferons and interleukins!