Therapeutic Skin Care Detox Complexion Wash by Abra Therapeutics
Abra Therapeutics Therapeutic Skin Care Detox Complexion Wash 4 oz. (119 ml)
Abra Therapeutics Therapeutic Skin Care Detox Complexion Wash for oil and combination skin is a soap-free apple cider wash with plant sufactants to deeply cleanse and detoxify problem skin. A beautiful complexion begins with a healthy skin environment free of atmospheric pollutants, make up and harmful bacteria. Cleanse, detoxify, exfoliate and balance your skin with Abra Citrus and Cider Wash of Apples, Citrus and Sugarcane with extracts of Soapwort and Yucca and Essential Oils of Grapefruit and Lavender. Your skin will feel pure, refreshed and radiant because Detox Complexion Wash is a concentrated soap-free glycolic wash that gently but deeply cleanse the skin of embedded oil, wax and trapped pollution buildups. Gentle even for sensitive skin and powerful for chronic oily and blemished skin, Detox Complexion Wash is a must in every beauty regimen. Detox Skin Wash contains the freshness of lavender essential oil and the cleaning power of soapwort and soap yucca to detoxify, balance, and clean the skin surface without soap and detergent dryness. A little goes a long way. Use Detox Complexion Wash to cleanse the skin before all ABRA serum treatments. Always rinse well and tone after use.
Abra Therapeutics Mission
Over the last thirty years, it has been the founders of Abra Therapeutics mission to bring the art of organic herbalism and the science of skin and body care into a holistic unity. The formulations and the techniques of the ABRA products focus these two art forms into the highest level of herbal cellular therapy. Their mission is to provide you with the most "naturally" potent ingredients for the "natural" health of your "natural" face and body. You are Nature.
What Abra Stands For:
- SPEAK THE TRUTH: Anyone can say they're natural. But great skin care requires more than a drop of herbs in the formula just to make a claim on the label. Fooling the customer is not Abra's way. ABRA SkinCare contains therapeutic levels of certified organic herbals and pure unadulterated essential oils that are in the products for a therapeutic reason, not just for show.
- KEEP A PROMISE: Creating natural skincare is more than blending the most popular herbs and vitamins. It is a dedication to growing, harvesting and understanding the healing properties of plants. It is knowing that a plant is only as good as the soil in which it is grown. It is a commitment to use only the highest quality herbals, vitamins, minerals, and essential oils. It is Abra's Personal Pledge of Purity.
- RAISE THE STANDARD: ABRA SkinCare is formulated by a professional herbalist. Just like high quality herbal supplements, they combine standardized and whole herb extracts to deliver the entire range of nutrients to the skin. Unlike most other skin care companies, they start with certified organic whole herbs, produce their own extracts, and create fabulous products around them. Abra's herbals are the active ingredients and not just buzz words for the label.
- SHARE KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge comes from experience. In a world with so much emphasis on glitz and marketing, it's often difficult to determine herbal fact from herbal fiction. As herbalists and skincare formulators, they want to share their 30 plus years of experience so that people could learn about skin nutrition and the natural healing power of plants.
- RESPECT THE EARTH: Using organic herbs is only part of Abra's ecological commitment. As part of their "It's Our Nature" program, all Abra ingredients are obtained from ethically harvested and renewable resources only. The Earth is home. There is only one. It is everyone's responsibility.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE: As many as one in eight species of plants is at risk for extinction. ABRA's "It's Our Nature" Program" actively contributes and supports non-profit organizations dedicated to preserving and cultivating endangered medicinal plants.
- NURTURE BEAUTY: Abra formulates products to enhance physical beauty by nurturing healthy cells. They see true beauty as health, vitality, attitude and personal style, and encourage people to recognize their beauty in laughter, kindness and the joys of friendship. Looking good helps achieve those goals.
- EARN YOUR TRUST: Advertising doesn't buy loyalty. Recommendations from people who use Abra products are responsible for Abra's success. They choose to invest more in research and ingredients than in advertising. It keeps the prices down and the quality up. Many products that are two and three times as expensive have minimal levels of the featured ingredient. This is due to the high cost of advertising and marketing. Abra products earn your loyalty by delivering exceptional results.
Apply small amount of complexion wash. Gently cleanse skin and rinse. Avoid eye contact. Eyes may be sensitive to essential oils.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Purified Water, Apple Cider Concentrates, Decyl Polyglucose (Zea Mays), Lemon Juice Concentrates (Citrus Lemon), Soapwort (Saponaria Officinalis), Yucca (Y. Glauca), Cane Sugar (Saccharum Officinarum), Corn Glucose (Zea Mays), Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Essential Oils of Lavender (Lavandula Officinalis), Mandarin (Citrus Reticulata), Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin E.
About Abra Therapeutics
Over the last thirty years it has been my personal interest to bring the art of organic herbalism and the science of skin and body care into a holistic unity. The formulations and the techniques of the Abra products focus these two art forms into the highest level of herbal cellular therapy. Our mission is to provide you with the most "naturally" potent ingredients for the "natural" health of your "natural" face and body.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
One of the best deep cleaners I have found
I have tried many cleansers and have found this one removed even the most stubborn of make-up.