Absolute Nutrition F-Block Fat Absorber Original Fat Trimming Diet Formula - 90 Capsules
Absolute Nutrition's F Block Fat Absorber is great for low-fat diets. Absolute Nutrition's F-Block Fat Absorber is designed to absorb fat from the foods you eat. Absolute Nutrition's F-Block Fat Trimming Diet Formula may help impede fat absorption by binding to fats and assisting in their elimination. Without fats, eating just wouldn’t be the same. Steak, hamburger, ice cream, chocolate, salad dressing, cheese and peanut butter all contain fat. Fats provide much of the great taste and texture for which we prize these and other foods.
However, fat is twice as calorie-dense (1 gram = 9 calories) as carbohydrates or protein (1 gram = 4 calories). Also, all oils, no matter how healthy, are high in calories (1 tbsp = 120 calories). In addition, many pocessed foods and fast foods are high in fat, especially saturated fat. Become a fat-detective to help reduce your total fat consumption. Each capsule of Absolute Nutrition's F-Block contains 500 mg of chitosan or 1000 mg per two capsule dose. Absolute Nutrition's F-Block also contains Vitamin C and vegetable cellulose.
Weight Loss Tips To Remember:
- Reduce total fat consumption to 15-30 percent of total daily calorie intake.
- Aim to restrict or (best) eliminate saturated fat consumption.
- If buying margarine, choose brands without trans-fats or hydrogenated fats.
- Aim to eat most of your fat from foods or unrefined, organic oils, rich in essential fatty acids – especially Omega 3.
- When buying oil, ideally choose mechanically pressed, unrefined, organic oils in opaque glass containers.
- If trying to lose weight, be aware that all oils are high in calories and should be consumed sparingly.
Tips for Lowering Fat In Your Diet
While the Absolute Nutrition's F-Block will help to block some of the fats that you consume, best results in losing weight come from exercise, supplements and a good weight loss diet. A low fat diet makes sense simply because 1 gram of fat contains 9 calories, where as 1 gram of either protein or carbohydrates contain only 4 calories. Therefore, cutting back on fatty foods will significantly reduce your caloric intake.
Consuming a diet that is relatively low in total fat and saturated fat can be very beneficial in helping you reach your desired weight loss goals. To do this systematically, it is necessary to become fully aware of what you are eating. This means getting into the habit of checking labels to determine the amount of cholesterol and the amount and type of fat. You should also pay attention to the "hidden" fats found in processed foods such as cookies, crackers, and snack cakes, and the kinds of fats and oils used in their own cooking.
The next step is to make substitutions. For example, leaner cuts of beef (select or choice rather than prime) should be used, and consumption of fish, poultry, fresh fruits and vegetables, beans, and other legumes should be increased. Foods high in complex carbohydrates-such as whole grains, beans, and vegetables-can be made the "main dish," with small amounts of red meats and cheeses becoming the "side dishes." Mixed dishes such as stews, casseroles, and pasta and rice meals can combine small amounts of meat with other foods, such as grains or vegetables.
Make changes gradually to avoid feeling deprived. For most people, enjoying a rich dessert or a prime rib once in a while is not going to significantly affect their cholesterol level as long as the overall cholesterol-lowering diet is followed most of the time. It is better to splurge once in a while than to cheat a little bit each day. Remember, if your going to cheat take Absolute Nutrition's F-Block first.
Diet and Weight Loss Tips to Live a Healthy & Active Lifestyle
At Absolute Nutrition, their focus is helping you make sound, healthy decisions about your diet. Absolute Nutrition's diet supplements are herbal based, ephedra, caffeine and stimulant free. Absolute Nutrition understands that dieting can be different for everyone. Of course any diet works well accompanied by exercise, but each type of diet has its own special set of guidelines for reaching your health goals.
For any diet, drinking water is a healthy way to keep your dieting on track. Water is essential to your health and life. Read below to find out more about how drinking water can help you.
Dieting and Drinking Water
Most people don’t realize just how important water is to our health, or to achieving weight loss! Water is possibly the single most important catalyst in losing weight and keeping it off…
- Drink at least 8 glasses (64 oz.) of fresh, plain water every day. Spread it out throughout the day.
- The over-weight person needs one additional glass for every 25 pounds of excess weight.
- If you exercise briskly or if the weather is hot and dry, the amount you drink also should be increased.
- Water suppresses the appetite naturally and helps the body metabolize stored fat.
- 75% of Americans are CHRONICALLY DEHYDRATED.
- 37% of Americans have so weakened their thirst mechanism that they mistake thirst for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 3%.
- In a study by the University of Washington, one glass of water stopped midnight hunger pangs for 100% of dieters studied.
- Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- The body’s need for water is second only to its need for oxygen.
Take a moment and go get yourself a glass of cold water. It’s a great habit to have! And it will help you lose weight!
Exercise Tips To Improve Your Overall Health & Fitness
Do You Hate Exercise? If you have been out of shape for a year or more, getting back in shape should start with a visit to your doctor. Joining a gym is good. Going to the gym is great. But you can start a program without much effort or cost around your house.
If you move around while at home, you will burn calories. That could include walking, taking stairs, doing housework, mowing the lawn, walking the dog…just about anything that gets you off the couch and away from the television or computer. Moving around at home is a habit, just as watching TV is. Watching other people move on a TV set is not as beneficial as moving around yourself. Get out of your head and get into your body. It’s a machine that needs to move.
There are many ways to get exercise around the house that are right under our nose. Most of them will save you money on your utility bills as a bonus.
- Washing your dishes by hand will burn more calories than using the dishwasher.
- Use an old fashioned hand carpet sweeper. The extra energy will burn calories.
- Hang your clothes to dry on an outside line. You’ll get some stretching in too.
- Cut the lawn with an old fashioned rotary push lawn mower. It’s cool! Your lawn will love it.
- Grow some vegetables in a garden. Water and weed it often. Then enjoy the free food!
- Wash your windows so you can see the garden. Wipe on – Wipe off!
- There are many ways to move around at home. Be creative. Do things the old fashioned way. Any labor saving device is also a potential weight gaining device. You’ll lose weight, feel great and save money too.
Moving around or exercise will:
- increase your metabolism
- increase your core body temperature
- increase your cardiovascular rate
- lower your cholesterol levels
- stimulate your brain, your muscles and your bones
- improve your digestion
- reduce your stress
- increase your immune system
About Absolute Nutrition: Weight & Fat Loss Supplement Products
Absolute Nutrition is a world leader in manufacturing weight/fat loss supplements. Absolute Nutrition has been using their nutritional expertise, gained through years of working with professional athletes and are now offering their exclusive products to those who have a desire to lose weight and enjoy their health.
Absolute Nutrition believes that everyone can be fit, healthy and lean and can feel good about themselves. Weight loss can be accomplished with the proper education about nutrition and exercise and it can be assisted with Absolute Nutrition's innovative dietary supplements that are both natural and safe.
Absolute Nutrition guarantees their products' purity by testing all raw materials before they are packaged. What you see on their labels is what you get inside.
Enjoy your weight loss experience with Absolute Nutrition and they hope you find a product that will help you achieve your goals.
They are proud at Absolute Nutrition - Their name goes a long way to insuring the best in dietary supplements. Absolutely.