Meta Lipoate 300 by Metagenics
Meta Lipoate 300 is a premium-grade preparation of alpha-lipoic acid (ALA). Through proprietary technology, the potentially harmful chemical by-product epilipoic acid is removed and polymer residuals kept at a minimum, resulting in a purity-controlled product that delivers maximum value and effectiveness with an excellent safety profile.
- Provides antioxidant activity in both aqueous and fatty regions of the cell, crosses the blood brain barrier, extends the functional capacities of vitamins C and E and coenzyme Q10, promotes accelerated glutathione synthesis, and directly scavenges free radicals.
- Supports glucose transport, metabolism, and utilization, which may promote healthy glucose clearance from the bloodstream.
- Supports the health and function of neurological tissue, especially peripheral nerves.
- Promotes the production of cellular energy (ATP).
- Offers clinically effective levels of alpha-lipoic acid in just two tablets daily.
One tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Metagenics - Meta Lipoate 300 - 60 Tablets |
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
||Amount Per Serving
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable)|
Metagenics is one of the few professional nutritional supplement providers that manufactures formulas in their own facility that is independently certified for Good Manufacturing Practices —the ultimate mark of quality manufacturing. The company also has one of the industry’s most stringent infrastructures for quality assurance and control to ensure the purity and safety of every formula—so so the customer will receive the health benefits he expects. Metagenics is also the leader in nutritional scientific research. It has established the most sophisticated laboratories and research facilities in the industry—such as the MetaProteomics Nutrigenomics Research Center and the Functional Medicine Research CenterSM. Metagenics also has the largest on-site scientific
25 Enterprise STE 200
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.