LuckyVitamin.com Cold Pack Service
This service is ideal for items that do not require refrigeration, but might melt or otherwise damage under extreme heat and temperatures during summer months or when shipping to warm climate destinations. It is ideal for foods, chocolates, soft gels, capsules, gummy vitamins, etc....
If this service is selected we will have your order items packaged with frozen shipping grade ice packs to to keep product chilled during transit. This service is ideal for orders that include non-refrigerated items (probiotics , flax oils and other items requiring refrigeration already include this service at no additional charge). Products that are kept refrigerated in our warehouse are noted accordingly on the product page and automatically include the cold-pack service.
- You are purchasing a service, we will include as many ice packs as necessary to properly accommodate the size of your order.
- These are the same manufacturer certified cold packs used to deliver temperature sensitive items to our warehouse from suppliers.
- While these cold packs will warm and melt in transit (no mess) they do help to keep items cooled during the initial early stages of transportation.
NOTE: Cold-Packs tend to melt after 24-48 hours of once removed from their frozen environment. For this reason, we STRONGLY recommend you select 2nd or Next Day Shipping to your daytime address as your expedited shipping method when choosing to add a Cold-Pack Service to your order and consider any weekend delays. While the cold-pack and/or your products may be warm upon arrival, your package has been cooler during the transit time than it would have been without this service. This is comparable to how manufacturer's deliver products to their distributors.
Additional tips and suggestions for dealing with temperature sensitive items in warm weather conditions:
- Choose an expedited shipping method.
- Ship to your day time location so package is not left outside in sun or heat for long periods of time.
- Place items in refrigerator for a 1-2 hours after receipt.
This is not always a necessary service but if you opt not to include the cold-pack with your order we cannot be responsible for damage to these items due to temperature sensitivity.
Please contact us if you have any other questions or concerns regarding the use of cold-pack service with your order.