Barlean's Lignan Omega Twin 3-6-9 Nutrition With organic Flax Oil & Borage Oil (473 ml)
Lignan Omega Twin 3-6-9 Nutrition With Organic Flax Oil & Borage Oil by Barlean's
Barlean's Lignan Omega Twin provides the same complete Omega 3-6-9 essential fatty acid nutrition as the basic Omega Twin formula, but with lignan flaxseed particulate retained in the oil for its unique nutritive value. Barlean’s Lignan Omega Twin 3-6-9 Nutrition
is a significant advancement in essential fatty acid nutrition. Barlean's Lignan Omega Twin 3-6-9 Nutrition combines Barlean’s organic flaxseed oil, the world’s richest source of alpha-linolenic acid (LNA) Omega-3 with Barlean's borage oil, the world’s richest source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) Omega-6. A special synergism exists between these two important fatty acids that may potentiate their effects. Nurture and nourish your body with Barlean’s Lignan Omega Twin 3-6-9 Nutrition, fresh from Barlean's hand-crafted press and abundant in Omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids and vitalflax lignans. Each drop of Barlean's Lignan Omega Twin is pure and pristine, unrefined and unfiltered to bring you vibrant healthand energy.
- Both LNA and GLA may support the body's response to conditions associated with allergy, inflammation, pain and swelling.
- Studies have shown that GLA may support the healthy nerve function and joint health of individuals with Diabetic Neuropathy and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Essential Fatty Acids may be effective in the healthful production of skin cells in individuals with the skin condition Dermatitis and the combination skin condition of Dermatitis/Eczema.
- Barlean's Lignan Omega Twin provides additional health benefits from lignans.
What are Lignans?
Lignans are a highly studied and researched class of plant phytonutrients most abundantly found in flaxseed that have recently come to the forefront of nutritional research. Numerous studies have reported on the role of lignans in support of the structure and function of heart and hormonal health. Barlean's Fresh ExPressed extraction process gently liberates delicate Omega-3 flax oil, while capturing lignan flaxseed particulate.
Barlean’s Omega Twin and Lignan Omega Twin: Complete 3-6-9 Nutrition
- Nutritional Powerhouse: A great source ofessential fatty acid
- Highest Quality: 100% certifi ed organic selectfl axseeds from North America
- Fresh Pressed: Proprietary cold-press delicatelyliberates Omega-3, 6, 9, GLA, accessory and antioxidantnutrients and lignans
- Convenient: Easy addition to a healthful diet, nospecial preparation needed, can be used in saladdressings, mixed with yogurt, cottage cheese, oatmeal,blended beverages and protein drinks
- Great Taste: Delicious on its own or in a variety offoods
1 - 2 Tbsp. Daily. Can be used in salad dressings, mixed with yogurt, cottage cheese, oatmeal or used in blended beverages & protein drinks.
SHAKE WELL. Natural settling may occur. Stirring suggested to fully disperse flax particulate. Best kept refrigerated.
|Barlean's Lignan Omega Twin - 16 oz.|
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
||Amount Per Serving
|Calories From Fat
|Flax Particulate (cont/ Lignan)
|+Daily Value Not Established.|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Other Ingredients: 100% unrefined, unfiltered, organic flaxseed oil and herbicide/pesticide free borage seed oil, flax particulate. |
At Barlean's they have a responsibility, to provide you with the absolute finest, freshest and best tasting organic oil that NATURE has to offer. You can rest assured that they WILL NOT use any form of genetically modified food in ANY of they products. Perhaps their position statement emblazoned on their product logo says it best: Barlean's, Pure Natural Oils, Old Fashioned Care.
4936 Lake Terrell Road
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.