Kid's Factors Balanced DHA Blend Omgea 3 & 6 by Natural Factors
Natural Factors Kid's Factors Blalanced DHA Blend Omega 3 & 6 - 90 Extra Small Softgels
Natural Factors Kids Factors Balanced DHA Blend Omega 3 & 6 is a pure and safe omega source. Natural Factors Kid's Factors Balanced DHA Blend Omega 3 & 6 provides the proper ratio of omega 3 and 6 for overall good health. Natural Factors Kid's Factors Balanced DHA Blend Omega 3 & 6 formula is a pure and safe source of essential fatty acids, which are extracted without solvents. The ultra pure fish oil in Natural Factors Kid's Factors Balanced DHA Blend Omega 3 & 6 is molecularly distilled and guaranteed for purity and safety from environmental pollutants like PCBs and mercury. Natural Factors Kid's Factors Balanced DHA Blend Omega 3 & 6 is provided in extra small softgels for kids or adults who may have the trouble swallowing pills.
All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), an omega-3 fatty acid, belongs to the class of nutrients called essential fatty acids.
Where is it found?
Cold-water fish, such as mackerel, salmon, herring, sardines, black cod, anchovies, and albacore tuna, are rich sources of DHA and EPA. Similarly, cod liver oil contains large amounts of DHA and EPA. Certain microalgae contain DHA and are used as a vegetarian source of this nutrient in some supplements. Most fish oil supplements contain 12% DHA.
Why Choose Natural Factors?
Natural Factors has been bringing North Americans the very best natural health solutions—vitamins, minerals, herb and plant formulas and specially formulated natural solutions — for the past 5 decades. The dedicated experts at Natural Factors share your enthusiasm for natural products. Natural Factors ensures that their products have been tested and proven to meet, or exceed, nutritional guidelines set out by their industry and government. Natural Factors' Research and Development Team consistently creates efficacious, pure and potent supplements and functional foods based on the latest scientific discoveries and extensive clinical and laboratory studies. Whatever your age or health status, unique natural formulas are specifically formulated to address the needs of men, women and the growing needs of children.
What's Unique About Natural Factors?
- Factor Farms - Natural Factors grows their own organic echinacea for Echinamide products, and other herbs for unique formulations, to be harvested fresh and processed within hours at their nearby extraction plant.
- Research & Development - Natural Factors conducts laboratory and clinical research to ensure efficacy of all Natural Factors products and to guarantee the safety, purity and potency of all raw materials used in their creation. Natural Factors has the largest and most sophisticated laboratory facilities in Canada.
- Medical and Scientific Expertise - Natural Factors' team of medical and naturopathic physicians, herbalists, formulators and nutritionists contribute to the development of every Natural Factors product and every one of their innovations for natural health support.
- Formulations & Forms - Natural Factors is renowned for developing condition-specific solutions for the most common health concerns of consumers. Natural Factors is one of the very few manufacturers in North America with softgel encapsulating facilities and expertise, allowing them to provide many supplements in this popular form. Natural Factors produces powders, tinctures, liquids and syrups as well as tablets and capsules.
Roland Gahler, Natural Factors' visionary leader, has invested in people, science and technology to create natural health formulas that are safe, reliable and effective. Natural Factors' goal is to deliver supplements that marry the wisdom of ancient herbal knowledge and the science of modern clinical research to enhance the health of consumers everywhere.
Children 12 Years and Older: 1 softgel 2-4 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
For Children Under 12 Years: Use the Kid's Factors balanced DHA blend liquid.
Keep out of reach of children. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Natural Factors Kid's Factors - 90 Extra Small Softgels|
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
||Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)
|Ultra Pure Tuna Oil
| Omega-3 Fatty Acids
| DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
| EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
|Evening Primrose Oil
| Omega-6 Fatty Acids
| LA (Linoleic Acid)
| GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid)
|**Daily Value Not Established.|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water). Contains soy and tuna.|
Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, starch, wheat or yeast.
About Natural Factors
Natural Factors’ supplements are part of a holistic approach to personal health. Roland Gahler is Natural Factors' visionary leader. His investment in people, science and technology has contributed to the creation of natural health formulas that are safe, reliable and effective. The company’s goal is to deliver supplements which marry the wisdom of ancient herbal physicians and the science of modern clinical research to enhance the health of consumers everywhere.
1111 80th Street S.W., Suite 100
1 (800) 322-8704Fax:
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
No taste, easy to swallow and my child has no problem taking this Omega supplement. Love it!