River Soap Company Lip Balm Vanilla - 0.15 oz. (4.25g)
River Soap Company Lip Balm Vanilla feels good naturally. River Soap Company Lip Balm Vanilla is plant based, vegan, and made in the USA. River Soap Company Lip Balm Vanilla contains no animal ingredients, petroleum, paba, or parabens, and is GMO and gluten free.
About River Soap Company
River Soap Company began in their kitchen in 1991. Since then they've outgrown their kitchen and have continued to expand to include 12 different soaps, all natural sea sponges and their very own complexion mitts.
About their soaps:
River Soap Company's large, long lasting 4.5 ounce triple French milled soaps are all vegetable base, biodegradable and cruelty free. Their soaps contain no perfumes nor artificial colorants. The subtle colors are derived from natural spices and botanicals. They use pure essential oil to scent their natural soaps and add sweet almond oil to every soap bar to make them extra moisturizing.
- Triple French milling their soaps makes them dense, long lasting (5 weeks or more) and neat- they won't leave a gooey mess in the soap dish. Sweet almond oil makes their soaps extra moisturizing but not greasy, it is light, colorless and scent free.
- They use only fragrances derived from pure essential oil, their unique combination of essential oil have made them famous in the industry.
- They use no artificial colorants in their soap only botanicals & minerals; plant chlorophyll makes their mountain laurel soap a light green color and sea kelp powder makes their ocean mist soap green while acting as an exfoliator and adding trace minerals.
- River Soaps are made from a coco-palm soap base. Their palm oil has been farmed and harvested according to standards established by the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), which promotes planting and harvesting palm oil in a sustainable manner.
- Their soaps are made in the U.S.A.
River Soap Company's commitment to the environment
River Soaps are shipped to their customers in 100% recycled cardboard set up boxes, recycled shipping boxes and packed with recycled and recyclable, unbleached kraft paper. They are always looking for ways to 'green' their soap company by reducing, re-using, and recycling whenever possible.
River Soap Company's aim
River Soaps aim is to provide high quality, vegetable based soaps and bath accessories without artificial colorants or fragrances, priced for everyday use. They strive to minimize their impact on the planet therefore, their bath products are simply wrapped. No fancy packaging. Just naturally beautiful soap.
About their name
The name River Soap Company was inspired by the Russian River in West Sonoma County California. Their parents bought a small cabin overlooking the river and under the redwood trees. In 1990, they spent a summer up at the Russian River making a lot of soap, and staying very clean!