New Chapter - Neurozyme - 60 Softgels
New Chapter Neurozyme provides supercritical mental clarity. New Chapter Neurozyme promotes neurotransmission and cognitive function and supports normal cerebrovascular health. We live in the Age of Information. In fact, some commentators are describing the youth of today as Generation i. We are all concerned about the operations of the so-called Information Superhighway, but the real Information Superhighway is the infinitely complex network of neurons and synapses within our brain. Science has identified specific herbs and whole omega fatty acids as optimal support for the clear and proper functioning of these neuronal pathways. Neurozyme brings together a multifaceted formulation of these scientifically and traditionally confirmed herbal and whole food supports, which provide a safe and easy method to promote the long-term clarity of our mental functioning.
Omega Fatty Acids:
Often referred to as “good fats,” omega fatty acids have numerous brain health benefits including nourishing brain tissue and supporting a positive mood. Wholemega Extra-Virgin Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil provides a broad spectrum of whole-food Omega 3, 5, 6, 7, and 9 fatty acids. Clinically studied and naturally pure, Wholemega is sustainable, effective & whole.
Broad-Spectrum Herbal Extracts:
Potency assured extracts provide a broad spectrum of herbal phytonutrients that meet a high standard for quality.
- Ginko: Used by millions and confirmed in scientific research to promote neurotransmissions and enhance cognitive function.
- Gotu Kola: Traditionally revered in India for memory enhancement and shown in scientific research to counter beta amyloid oxidation.
- Ashwagandha: Traditionally regarded in India to support mental clarity.
- Cat's Claw: Recent research at the Federation of Societies for Experimental Biology showed a modulating effect on beta amyloid oxidation and a significant synergy with ginkgo.
- Lemon Balm: (Melissa) Reported historically to “renew youth” and “strengthen the brain,” recent research shows it contains multiple phytonutrients that concentrate in the hippocampus “learning center.”
- Bacopa: (Brahmi) Traditionally regarded for anti-stress and antifatigue effects, recent research shows “bacosides” support mental clarity and learning. PEONY Revered in Traditional Chinese Herbal Systems as a systemic tonic, contains phytonutrients that support healthy neurotransmission.
- Holy Basil: Traditionally used for stress support and to promote a healthy inflammation response.
“Supercritical” means Super Purity, Super Potency, Broad Spectrum, and No Chemical Solvents. New Chapter takes nature's finest herbs and then extracts and highly concentrates their precious ingredients.
- Rosemary: The traditionally revered “memory herb,” which USDA database confirms contains at least 8 phytonutrients to modulate the neurotransmission “challenger” acetylcholinesterase.
- Ginger: Promotes a healthy inflammation response, offers many anti-aging constituents that inactivate disruptive free radicals.
- Chamomile: Dual extracts offer stress support and the phytonutrient apigenin to promote a healthy inflammation response.
- Turmeric: Delivers curcumin and other essential anti-aging phytonutrients that inactivate free radicals and promote a healthy inflammation response.
- Sage: Recognized in Traditional Chinese and Indian Ayurvedic herbal systems to promote calmness and mental clarity.
- Clove: According to USDA, nature's richest known source of the phytonutrient called eugenol, which accentuates DHA Omega-3 and is shown to inactivate free radicals such as superoxide and promote nerve cell health.
New Chapter Frequently Asked Questions
What makes your whole food vitamins and minerals better than conventional supplements?
New Chapter's Probiotic Nutrients deliver vitamins and minerals in the form of probiotically cultured whole food rather than the chemical forms found in conventional vitamin and mineral supplements. Research has shown that nutrients from cultured foods are more potent, bioavailable, and safer than the synthesized or isolated forms. Probiotic Nutrients are also the only line of nutritional supplements made with at least 70% organic ingredients and certified by a third party to the USDA's National Organics Program
How does New Chapter ensure the quality, purity and potency of their products?
New Chapter's Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Regulatory Compliance team have over 47 years combined experience divided equally between New Chapter and related industry experience. From Paul Schulick, New Chapter's Founder & Chairman, down through the organization, all New Chapter Associates share in their commitment to quality. New Chapter requires that all lots of raw materials used for the manufacture of their products are tested for potency markers, heavy metal contamination and/or microbiological content. New Chapter's co-processors forward this information on a Certificate of Analysis for their approval prior to use or shipping. They randomly verify information contained on C of A's through third-party laboratory analysis. New Chapter does finished product testing on weights, potency, marker assays, micro and heavy metals. New Chapter also does expiration date testing on a random basis for the duration of declared shelf life: 18 months to 3 years.
Are New Chapter's products gluten-free?
Yes. All New Chapter products are naturally gluten-free.
Do any of your products contain dairy?
The only New Chapter product that contains dairy is Probiotic Immunity. The form of dairy in this product is probiotically cultured organic milk which is similar to yogurt or kefir.
Can I take New Chapter products if I am also taking prescription medications?
New Chapter cannot provide information about combining prescription medicines with herbal or nutritional supplements. New Chapter suggests you always advise your prescribing physician or pharmacist about the use of dietary or herbal supplements. Only he or she can determine the risk for herb-drug interactions and supervise your response to the prescribed therapy. You may also want to consider consulting a qualified expert in herbal and nutritional therapy on this matter. While herbal medicine has experienced a long history of safe use, this history has not included many of the modern pharmaceutical medications that are frequently used today. By making your health care provider aware of your supplement regimen, you are protecting yourself from any known potential interactions and allowing for any future information on this topic to come to light.
Do I need to refrigerate New Chapter's products containing live probiotics: Berry Green, Probiotic Colon, Probiotic All-Flora, Probiotic Immunity, Probiotic Anti-Aging, and Probiotic Cleanse?
NOT UNTIL AFTER THESE PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN OPENED, New Chapter's "live active culture" probiotics are designed to be shelf-stable in their growth medium and deliver the labeled potency of probiotic species for the life of the product. To maintain optimal effectiveness, they suggest refrigerating all live probiotics after opening and using them before the date on bottle.
Are all of your products organic?
Not yet! Currently, over half of New Chapter's products are either certified organic or made with at least 70% organic ingredients. As a certified organic company New Chapter is committed to the organic movement and will continue to source the finest organic ingredients whenever possible. Please refer to the product label or catalog information for the organic status of individual products.
New Chapter's Guiding Principles
Devoted to Sustainability
- To deliver the wisdom of Nature, thus relieving suffering and promoting optimal health.
- To advance the organic mission, nourishing body and soul with the healing intelligence of pure whole foods and herbal supplements.
- To nurture and sustain Mother Earth, the source of natural healing.
- To honor and reward personal growth, for enlightened teamwork depends on the vitality of every member of the New Chapter family.
New Chapter is proud of their certified organic products. And they're equally proud to work with their organic partners to further the mission of sustainable agriculture. You'll love discovering Luna Nueva, their own biodynamic farm in Costa Rica.
New Chapter is the first and only vitamin and supplement company to have at least 75% of its products Non-GMO Project Verified. They are deeply committed to maintaining a socially responsible, environmentally conscious supply chain throughout their business.
From packaging and shipping to procurement and energy use, New Chapter strives to reduce their entire carbon footprint; it comes naturally to everyone who works here.
Helping By Doing
New Chapter tries to help those in need. They support and participate in the causes that are true to their hearts.