Skin by Ann Webb - Body Lotion Lemongrass Sage - 8 oz.
Skin by Ann Webb Lemongrass Sage Body Lotion is a lightweight, replenishing, whole-body lotion. It is scented with natural earthy tones rooted in layers of fresh green cuttings and revitalizing citrus. Skin by Ann Webb Lemongrass Sage Body Lotion contains Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera to instantly hydrate and soften while Jojoba and Olive Oils nourish and moisturize. It also contains calming extracts of Rosemary, Chamomile, and Calendula to promote soft, healthy-looking skin. This Body Lotion absorbs quickly, leaving body irresistibly smooth and it is suitable for all skin types. Apply Skin by Ann Webb Lemongrass Sage Body Lotion daily after bathing for best results and massage completely into skin. Skin by Ann Webb Lemongrass Sage Body Lotion is developed by an esthetician to be paraben free, phthalate free, and vegan.
- Balancing with lemony earthy notes
- Softens and nourishes skin
- Aloe, hyaluronic acid, calendula
- Aloe Vera: Ultra calming and restorative. Addresses mild irritation, enhances hydration, and boosts free-radical defense.
- Sodium NaPCA: Component of skin’s NMF (natural moisturizing factor) known to exhibit moisture-binding capabilities for youthful hydration.
- Chamomile Flower: Relaxing and comforting skin freshener and with antioxidant properties. Improves skin's texture and elasticity, as well as reduce the look of signs of sun damage.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Known as the “fountain of youth” ingredient, to provide significant cellular water retention for ultimate hydration.
- Arnica Montana Extract: Astringent that clears, purifies, and tightens pores. Also known to help calm tired and achy joints and muscles. Helps soothe and renew the skin after exposure to stress.
About Skin by Ann Webb
Ann’s passion for developing optimal skin care began at an early age. Her own struggles with cystic acne were the driving force behind her passion for finding a solution to heal and develop beautiful skin. Ann traveled far beyond her small town of Gueydan, Louisiana to research and educate herself about every type of skin treatment available. She discovered that most treatment protocols were limited to a topical medication and antibiotics until she met Dr. Brent Schillinger. She was fascinated by his hands-on, specialized acne treatments that finally brought about a positive change in her skin. This fateful meeting began her journey into the world of esthetics.
Ann went on to work for the PGA Spa, The Florida Center of Cosmetic Surgery, and to serve as Cosmetic Director for the Austin Plastic Surgery Center while maintaining an esthetics studio in her home. Developing a product line came about when she recognized a need for affordable, clean products for her local esthetics clients. She had already contributed to the development of two other product lines, and was ready to put more than 10 years of research and labor into a line of her own. Ann envisioned products that would be affordable, simple to use, and contain the best pharmaceutical-grade ingredients available. She turned to her best friend, Joanna Marceaux, who had worked for more than 8 years as a business development specialist for guidance. With Joanna’s help, Skin By Ann Webb was born. As life-long friends, Ann and Joanna have established a successful business partnership and have grown Skin By Ann Webb together!
Ann and Joanna continue to direct the Skin By Ann Webb product line nationwide. Ann’s true passion still lies in her own treatment spa located in Austin, Texas, where she combines more than 15 years of research and hands-on training with her own protocols for treating skin. When Ann is not in her clinic she spends quality time with her boys.