Herbal Aromatherapy Lotion Green Tea by Abra Therapeutics
Abra Therapeutics Herbal Aromatherapy Lotion Green Tea 16 oz. (475 ml)
Abra Therapeutics Herbal Aromatherapy Lotion Green Tea is an organic herbal formula with green teal leaves, lemongrass, calendula and chamomile. Green Tea Lotion is made with medicinal grade certified organic whole herbs, with no PEG or alcoholic extracts, no parabens, and no syntheic fragrances. Hundreds of scientific studies published in medical journals for over ten years have revealed that the topical application of Green Tea on the skin protects the living cells from damage due to a wide variety of environmental and chemical exposures. These studies describe the benefits of green tea as having a protective and blocking effect. It seems that the green tea complex fortifies the cells natural resistance to fight aging factors. Green Tea is a “must use” for anyone who wants to maintain healthy and youthful skin. Green Tea is a natural anti-aging miracle! Use it all over!
Abra Therapeutics Mission
Over the last thirty years, it has been the founders of Abra Therapeutics mission to bring the art of organic herbalism and the science of skin and body care into a holistic unity. The formulations and the techniques of the ABRA products focus these two art forms into the highest level of herbal cellular therapy. Their mission is to provide you with the most "naturally" potent ingredients for the "natural" health of your "natural" face and body. You are Nature.
What Abra Stands For:
- SPEAK THE TRUTH: Anyone can say they're natural. But great skin care requires more than a drop of herbs in the formula just to make a claim on the label. Fooling the customer is not Abra's way. ABRA SkinCare contains therapeutic levels of certified organic herbals and pure unadulterated essential oils that are in the products for a therapeutic reason, not just for show.
- KEEP A PROMISE: Creating natural skincare is more than blending the most popular herbs and vitamins. It is a dedication to growing, harvesting and understanding the healing properties of plants. It is knowing that a plant is only as good as the soil in which it is grown. It is a commitment to use only the highest quality herbals, vitamins, minerals, and essential oils. It is Abra's Personal Pledge of Purity.
- RAISE THE STANDARD: ABRA SkinCare is formulated by a professional herbalist. Just like high quality herbal supplements, they combine standardized and whole herb extracts to deliver the entire range of nutrients to the skin. Unlike most other skin care companies, they start with certified organic whole herbs, produce their own extracts, and create fabulous products around them. Abra's herbals are the active ingredients and not just buzz words for the label.
- SHARE KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge comes from experience. In a world with so much emphasis on glitz and marketing, it's often difficult to determine herbal fact from herbal fiction. As herbalists and skincare formulators, they want to share their 30 plus years of experience so that people could learn about skin nutrition and the natural healing power of plants.
- RESPECT THE EARTH: Using organic herbs is only part of Abra's ecological commitment. As part of their "It's Our Nature" program, all Abra ingredients are obtained from ethically harvested and renewable resources only. The Earth is home. There is only one. It is everyone's responsibility.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE: As many as one in eight species of plants is at risk for extinction. ABRA's "It's Our Nature" Program" actively contributes and supports non-profit organizations dedicated to preserving and cultivating endangered medicinal plants.
- NURTURE BEAUTY: Abra formulates products to enhance physical beauty by nurturing healthy cells. They see true beauty as health, vitality, attitude and personal style, and encourage people to recognize their beauty in laughter, kindness and the joys of friendship. Looking good helps achieve those goals.
- EARN YOUR TRUST: Advertising doesn't buy loyalty. Recommendations from people who use Abra products are responsible for Abra's success. They choose to invest more in research and ingredients than in advertising. It keeps the prices down and the quality up. Many products that are two and three times as expensive have minimal levels of the featured ingredient. This is due to the high cost of advertising and marketing. Abra products earn your loyalty by delivering exceptional results.
Use generously on hands and body.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Purified water, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, stearic acid (coconut), glyceryl stearate (coconut), cetyl alcohol (coconut), organic sunflower oil (helianthus annuus), organic extracts of green tea leaves (camillia sinensis), calendula flowers (calendula officinalis), chamomile flowers (matricaria recutita); essential oils of lemongrass (cymbopogon citrates), sweet fennel (foenuculum vulgare), sweet orange (citrus sinensis), sage (salvia officinalis), sweet marjoram (majorana hortensis), organic jojoba oil (simmondsia chinensis), organic apricot oil (prunus armeniaca), organic coconut oil (cocos nucifera), organic olive oil (olea europaea), vegetable glycerin, allantoin, sodium pca, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), phenoxyethanol, potassium citrate.
About Abra Therapeutics
OVER THE LAST THIRTY YEARS IT HAS BEEN MY PERSONAL INTEREST TO BRING THE ART OF ORGANIC HERBALISM AND THE SCIENCE OF SKIN AND BODY CARE INTO A HOLISTIC UNITY. THE FORMULATIONS AND THE TECHNIQUES OF THE ABRA PRODUCTS FOCUS THESE TWO ART FORMS INTO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF HERBAL CELLULAR THERAPY. OUR MISSION IS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE MOST "NATURALLY" POTENT INGREDIENTS FOR THE "NATURAL" HEALTH OF YOUR "NATURAL" FACE AND BODY.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.