Hi Ball - Organic Energy Drink Pomegranate Acai - 16 oz. (473 mL)
Each 16 oz. can of Hi Ball Organic Energy Drink Pomegranate Acai contains high levels of energy through an organic proprietary formula consisting of the following active ingredients: Organic Guarana Extract :50 mg, organic Panax Ginseng Extract: 50mg, Organic Caffeine: 160 mg, B Vitamins (B3, B5, B6, B12): 150% RDI.
- No Preservatives
- Naturally Flavored
- No Artificial Anything.
Why the move to Aluminum cans?
For the last 6 years, Hiball has loved being in glass bottles- and there is a good chance they will offer Hiball in glass again down the road. There are many reasons they chose to move into Aluminum Cans. The most influential reason for the switch was receiving consistent core customer feedback! They heard time and time again that portability and a larger size would be the most ideal upgrades. Also influencing their decision was pricing, sourcing, minimum runs and availability of suitable co-packers for their existing 10 oz. glass bottle. When they analyzed the change to 16 oz. cans, they discovered many advantages including:
- Easier to open than twist crowns
- Lighter weight to ship- even with 60% larger volume
- 30%+ lower cost per ounce vs. 10 oz. glass
- Easier to display in stores (less breakage)
- Better portability
- Easier for stores to merchandise
- Chills faster / Stays Cold Longer
- Longer shelf life
Cans are actually better for the planet too:
- Aluminum cans are 100% recyclable infinitely.
- The 2010 U.S. recycling rate was 58%, the highest rate for any beverage container.
- The 2008 European recycling rate was 63%, with some countries exceeding 90%, such as Belgium, Sweden and Germany.
- Total recycled content (post consumer and post industrial) in aluminum cans made in the U.S. and Canada is 68 percent - the highest of any beverage container.
- Cans are the lightest weight beverage container - at 34 cans per pound they enable savings in shipping and handling costs through the entire supply chain.
- Using recycled aluminum requires 95% less energy and generates 95% less greenhouse gas emissions than producing can sheet material from bauxite ore.
- The energy saved by recycling just one aluminum can will power a TV for 3 hours.
- Aluminum helps subsidize municipal recycling - the scrap value for the aluminum can (per pound) is higher than anything else in the curbside recycling bin.
- It takes as few as 60 days to turn empty cans in the recycling bin into new cans on retailers’ shelves.
About Hi Ball
Todd Berardi founded hiball in 2007 with the concept to provide a naturally healthy, clean energy, without sacrificing taste. Hiball is now the pioneer of energy drink for the health-conscious consumer: premium, refreshing, sparkling energy water, and organic sparkling energy drinks made with organic and fair trade ingredients packaged in new "cold activated" 16 oz. cans!
Hiball Sparkling energy water is the only energy drink in the world that does not have sugar or sweeteners of any kind. Naturally ZERO CALORIES per can, they are perfect for any occasion, giving you the healthy energy you need without any artificial ingredients.
Hiball Organic Energy Drinks are perfect for consumers looking for a little more flavor and sweetness. They added a touch of organic and fair trade certified cane sugar and organic juice. Hiball Organic Energy Drinks are nearly half the sugar and calories of mainstream energy drinks! All Hiball Energy drinks contain a proprietary organic energy blend of organic guarana, organic ginseng and organic caffeine along with four B-vitamins.