Bodyceuticals Lip Balm Calendula + Vanilla - 0.15 oz.
Bodyceuticals Lip Balm Calendula + Vanilla tastes and smells like a real vanilla bean - no overly sweet and artificial flavors here. Bodyceuticals Lip Balm Calendula + Vanilla has the same great formula as Bodyceuticals original balm. Bodyceuticals Lip Balm Calendula + Vanilla goes on smooth and silky, leaves your lips feeling soft and healthy. Especially made for extremely sensitive, dry, cracked lips.
- For all ages - "kid-friendly"
- All-year, all-weather lip care
- All natural, wheat & gluten free, vegetarian
A note from the formulator:
"A must-try treatment for sensitive lips" - A. Saffle
There is something special to be said about the skin renewing capacity of enzymes and fresh, active ingredients. The soothing calendula oil helps encourage new growth tissue while the beeswax acts as a humectant which locks in the active nutrients so they do their work.
If you ever get flaky, rough, extremely sensitive cracked lips, apply this balm generously to the lops with clean fingertips. Reapply often. You'll notice a difference overnight.
About Bodyceuticals' Founder
Angelique Macris Saffle is the president and founder of Bodyceuticals Calendula Skincare, Carnation, WA.
Angelique’s passion for organic bodycare began in the 80’s, when she and her mother co-founded Nature’s Marketplace Nutrition, a health food store in North Bend, Washington. “During the 20 years of experience in the Natural Products Industry, I studied herbs and nutrition. I was mentored by an aromatherapist and other amazing teachers including my father, an organic farmer who grew grapes in his homeland, Greece. Eventually I began formulating products I wanted to use on my own skin, because often times I just couldn’t find the nutrient-dense ingredients in bodycare that I was personally looking for. That’s how bodyceuticals was born.”
Angelique originally founded bodyceuticals with a focus on using the calendula flower in bodycare products. She grew the business organically, making products for herself and sharing them with friends and family. She successfully expanded her business to achieve nationwide distribution, with happy repeat health food retailers, spas and individual followers throughout the United States. The bodyceuticals team now includes herbalists and formulators along with an education and customer service team to support retailers on a national level.
Bodyceuticals now has their own organic calendula fields at the base of a beautiful mountain in the pristine Snoqualmie Valley. Here they grow and harvest the antioxidant-rich calendula flowers that they put in their products. “Getting back to my family’s farming roots is personally rewarding and something we are very proud of. It’s a blessing to offer these amazing flowers in some way to our customers. Through the years, I have personally witnessed some incredible experiences from “flower power”! We are grateful for the bodyceuticals family and it’s an honor every time someone shares a success story with us about our products. With God’s grace, we’ll continue to help make a difference in people’s lives as well as help our planet.”
Angelique is a Pacific Northwest native, and currently resides in Washington with her husband Mark and family.
Bodyceuticals Misson and Core Values
“The friendship of those we serve is the foundation of our progress”.
That quote is from a plaque that hung in their family bakery for over 40 years.
They still have that original plaque proudly hanging in their business office today - It reminds them daily about their commitments to you, their family, their values and the world they live in.
- To provide the freshest quality products for their family and customers - and do it with passion, concern for others and our environment.
Bodyceuticals core values:
- Manufacture quality products
- Support organic farms & ingredients
- Support environmental causes
- Be an asset to their community
- Give back
They guarantee that all their artisan products are crafted with superior ingredients and the highest integrity manufacturing processes.
As a health food store owner, they understand how important investing in your health is. They’ve found that when you use quality products, not only does a little go a long way, but the benefits are life-long.
When you support products like these, you’re also supporting all the organic farmers, artisans and families that go with it.
- They use Organic, wild crafted, Kosher, raw and nutrient-dense ingredients.
- They use therapeutic-grade essential oils
- Their calendula products are crafted using no electromagnetic machinery to disrupt their energetic properties.
- All their products are made in a lab to ensure superior quality and tested for ph & purity.
- They only use stainless steel and glass in their manufacturing - never aluminum containers or utensils.
- Their products are made in small batches just days before they travel to their spas and retail stores to ensure optimal freshness. No refrigeration required. Best buy date on every product.
They know how precious our Earth is, and they're committed to its preservation.
- All our packaging is recyclable or reusable
- We avoid extra packaging like boxes
- NO petrochemicals or mineral oil
- Vegan & renewable plant sources no animal products
- They buy from small, sustainable, family-owned farms
- They believe in creating jobs for local people
- All of their products are hand-crafted
- Green Energy
- They use cleaner, renewable energy sources
- They support local energy projects including wind, solar, and biomass
- They utilize100% recycled shipping materials
- They have a dedicated recycling program for their production and shipping facility
“When you pray, move your feet”.
That comes from an old African saying which exemplifies how they feel about service. Giving back to their community is a long-time, deep core value for them as a company. Bodyceuticals supports various humanitarian and environmental organizations locally and globally, including:
- St. Philaret Society - a program that provides hot meals, clothing and hope to Seattle’s homeless
- Philantropia “Friends of the poor” - a program that works with local charities in need, such as Dress for Success, Childhaven, Seattle Times Fund for the Needy, local women's shelters, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center and Kids 'n Cancer Program.
The Philoptochos charity has a deep rooted tradition of giving dating back hundreds of years. Today they are the second largest women's philanthropic organization in the United States in terms of money donated to charitable causes and work with international agencies such as UNICEF and The Children's Medical Fund, which assists children with life-threatening illnesses such as AIDS, cancer, diabetes and kidney disease.
An Emergency Fund offers assistance to victims of disasters, such as earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, fires, refugees, hunger, etc. The Philoptochos supported the Asia Disaster Relief Fund and tsunami survivors, as well as Hurricane Katrina flood victims.
- Children of the Nations
- They worked with Expeditors International to help package 12,000 meals for Haiti Relief efforts.
"For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me." Matthew 25:35-36
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world" - anonymous