Tangut USA MenoHealth Natural Menopause Relief - 30 Vegetarian Tablets
Tangut USA MenoHealth is a natural blend of the top three ingredients for menopause relief. Developed through the extensive clinical research of leading doctors and scientists, Tangut USA MenoHealth provides a healthy transition through menopause and promotes balance, female well-being, and strong bones. Tangut USA MenoHealth is suitable for those who wish to have a healthy transition through menopause and beyond.
Some studies on the ingredients in Tangut USA MenoHealth have shown:
- Reduction in hot flashes
- Regulation of emotions and mood swings
- Improvement in bone health
- Promotion of healthy blood circulation
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose Tangut MenoHealth?
As menopause nears, the ovaries makes less estrogen and these changes cause a list of menopause symptoms, including hot flashes, night sweats, abnormal vaginal bleeding, vaginal itching, dryness, and pain, urinary symptoms, etc. Moreover, the rate of bone loss increases at menopause which can increase the risk of bone fracture in older women. MenoHealth relieves these imbalances, particularly hot flashes, and it can also help strengthen bones and promote heart health.
Are the health benefits of MenoHealth scientifically proven?
The natural ingredients found in MenoHealth are based on clinical research on menopause. It has been designed to support the body's ability to restore hormonal balance by mimicking hormonal actions at a molecular level. This mechanism is considered a natural SERM (Selective estrogen receptor modulator) which possesses agonist/anti-agonist effects via the Estrogen receptor Subtypes ERa and ERb. The natural herbs also interact with your body’s tissues to facilitate natural hormone regulation. Compared to hormone replacement therapy, it is safer with less side-effects.
What are some health tips to menopausal women?
- Balanced Diet and exercise. Staying fit and healthy starts with a balanced diet. Know and monitor the right weight for your age. Consult your doctor to learn what food you should avoid and follow your eating discipline routines. If you are trying to lose some weight, foods with high calories should be omitted from your meals. Food with high fiber and low fat should be included as a priority in your grocery list instead of red meat, sugars and fats. Physical activity is a great mood booster, and according to researchers at the University of Vermont, even moderate physical activity can put people in a good mood for up to 12 hours after they work out. Since anxiety and depression are symptoms of menopause, physical activity can be used as an antidote. Exercise also helps weight loss and keeping the body in shape can greatly enhance self-esteem.
- Do not forget your Calcium intake. Sufficient Calcium intake is beneficial for women of all ages. This has been proven to prevent having cramps and Pre-Menstrual Period (PMS) Symptoms. It also prevents Osteoporosis especially for menopausal women. A calcium rich diet – dairy foods are an excellent source of calcium, as are beans, nuts and seeds and some foods are enriched with calcium.
- Avoid Stress. Many women are prone to too much stress. Stress has been a known cause to many sicknesses. Take as much time as possible to relax. Read a good book, hang out with friends and engage into sports. Pamper yourself by going to parlors or you can do some shopping. And do not forget to get enough sleep to revive your energy.
7 Amazing Reasons Why:
Purest of the Pure from Tibet
Manufactured in the USA
10,000-Acre Organic Farm
20+ Years in Research
Clinically Proven Ingredients
Supercritical CO2 Extraction
Fair Trade and Sustainable
Amazing Products for an Amazing Life
Tangut products are made from clinically-proven, bioactive natural ingredients of the highest purity. Its advanced formulations provide potency and efficacy, helping clients feel amazing inside and out.
Amazing Source of Amazing Ingredients
The Tibetan Plateau is the tallest, largest and cleanest ecosystem in the world capable of growing medicinal fruits and plants. It has the two highest mountains, the largest canyon and nearly every major plant species in the world.
Uniqueness of the Tibetan Plateau:
Sparse in population and vast in fertile farm land
One of the world's only four pollution-free regions
The largest and highest plateau, canyon and mountains on earth
A well-preserved natural ecosystem with many unique plants & animals
Tangut's wholly-owned farm is located at the Qaidam Basin in the Qinghai Plateau of Tibet and consists of more than ten thousand acres of USDA certified organic land. This upstream region is in the Northwest part of Tibet where the air, water and soil is the purest.
An Amazing Journey from Farm to Shelf
Tangut begins by carefully growing and wild-crafting its plants. Each plant is delicately hand-picked and cut with a technique well-known by the local farmers to promote better growth and less waste. Every part of the plant is used, from the leaves, to the fruit to the seeds. Tangut then extracts its ingredients using advanced supercritical methods that avoid excessive heat or chemicals, maintaining the purity and rawness of its plants. Throughout the entire process, it upholds the principle of strict product verification, ensuring that its products are rich in valuable nutrition and offer a potential range of preventive and therapeutic uses.
Your Natural Health Innovator
Tangut USA is a research-based company that combines the best of nature with the best of science to develop innovative health solutions. Its clinically-proven products are made in the USA with ingredients from the purest organic source in the world - the pollution-free Tibetan Plateau.
The company has more than 20 years of experience in the health industry and its award-winning experts are recognized worldwide, sharing Tangut's philosophy of using creative and sustainable solutions to face today's health challenges.
Best of Science Meets the Best of Nature
Tangut's leading health practitioners and scientists have searched the globe for more than 20 years to find a pure ecosystem that produces the strongest, most resilient and nutrient-rich plants. Their search was complete when they traveled to the Tibetan Plateau, the tallest, largest and cleanest ecosystem in the world capable of growing medicinal fruits and plants.
The team quickly went to work to build their own large-scale organic farm and facility, acquiring the most advanced extraction equipment to protect and maintain the purity of the plants. Today, Tangut USA continues its quest to promote a natural and healthy lifestyle by educating consumers about the health benefits of incorporating pure organics into their daily diet.
Delivering an Amazing Way of Life
Tangut's mission is improve the overall quality of life by combining the best of science with the best of nature in:
- Researching and discovering plants and fruits that offer clear health benefits
- Growing these plants in the purest possible source and extracting them in the purest possible way
- Testing their active ingredients and developing them into innovative health solutions
- Continuing to study, nurture and protect the vitality of people and the environment
Amazing People Make Amazing Products
Tangut is proud to employ the most talented, dedicated and diverse group of innovators at all levels of the company, from research to marketing to logistics. Most notably, the company has established a strong network of research and medical experts from top institutes and universities.
Product Consultant: Dr. You-Rui Suo
Dr. You-Rui Suo is a specialist in natural medicine and is a member of the prestigious Chinese Academy of Sciences. Since 1996, he has been appointed as a member of the academic committee and degree committee of the National Research Institute and has published more than 200 papers. He has also received many science awards, including the coveted State Scientific and Technological Progress Award in 2007.
Dr. Suo has been working in medicinal research for more than 16 years and has been teaching natural pharmaceutical chemistry, biological and analytical chemistry, and sustainable development of biological resources in the Tibetan Plain for many years. He is well respected in the academic arena and the scientific circle.
Global Partner: Steigerwald Pharmaceutical Company
Steigerwald Pharmaceutical Company Ltd. was founded in 1951 by Karl Megerle in Kitzingen in Steigerwald. Even in the year of its founding, Steigerwald marketed a wide range of medicines consisting of more than 80 preparations which were systematically developed and optimized in the subsequent decades. The motto of the company from the very beginning was "nature is our base".
Steigerwald's success is attributed to their consistent scientific research in medicine. Iberogast, one of their flagship products, has been popular in Europe for 40 years and was also the best-selling stomach medicine in Germany in 2009 with a total of five million packs sold.