Neuro - Bliss Lightly Carbonated Nutritional Supplement Drink White Raspberry - 14.5 oz. (430 ml)
Neuro Bliss Lightly Carbonated Nutritional Supplement drink reduces stress and helps you relax. Neuro BLISS is a refreshing drink made with a carefully crafted blend of healthy vitamins and minerals that combine to reduce your stress levels and help you feel happier and more focused. So you can concentrate on your goals - not the pressure.
- helps reduce stress
- enhances mood
- provides focused concentration
- promotes a positive outlook
Only 35 calories per bottle. No artificial colors or flavors.
Vitamins and dietary ingredients provided in NeuroBliss:
- L-theanine - is an amino acid found in tea leaves. Emerging research has demonstrated that L-theanine, at a dosage amount of 200 mg, can reduce stress and promote relaxation, especially in individuals with high levels of stress.
- Chamomile - chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla ; German chamomile) is a traditional herb comonly consumed in tea for its calming properties.
- Alpha GPC and PS - Alpha GPC (choline alphascerate) and PS (phosphatidylserine) are both phospholipids that are rapidly absorbed sources of choline, contributing to the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter important for memory.
- Vitamin D - can be obtained from sunlight. Recent research indicates many vitamin D receptors are located on both neurons and glial cells in the brain. emerging research points to a role for vitamin D in neuroprotection and neurotransmission.
- B-vitamins (B1, B3, B6, B12) - are important vitamins for supporting function of the brain and peripheral nervous system.
Sourced from the best ingredients around the world, the neuro product line includes Neuro BLISS, the drink to reduce stress and relax the mind; Neuro SONIC, the drink for increased focus and mental performance; Neuro SLEEP, the drink to promote healthy sleep, Neuro DAILY, the drink to support a healthy immune system; Neuro PASSION, the drink to increase your drive to pursue the activities you desire; and neuro TRIM, the drink for appetite control.
The fully recyclable Neuro bottles have only 35 calories, no artificial colors/flavors, and provide optimum levels of the highest quality essential daily nutrients.
The Science Inside
L-theanine is an amino acid naturally derived only from tea leaves of the Camellia genus and a single species of mushroom (Xerocomus badius). It is also a derivative of L-glutamic acid, a neurotransmitter in the brain. When consumed at the proper dosage, L-theanine can reduce stress, promote relaxation and increase the ability to focus and avoid distraction. In several clinical research trials in which 200 mg of L-theanine alone was consumed by healthy young adults, subjects experienced significant relaxation, stress reduction and/or greater cognitive ability shortly after consumption. L-theanine has been shown to cross the blood-brain barrier in as little as 30 minutes and provide benefits for up to 5 hours after a single serving.
L-theanine and Stress
Emerging research has demonstrated the ability of L-theanine to reduce stress and anxiety, especially in high-stress response adults. L-theanine has also been shown to mitigate the blood pressure response caused by stress, but the majority of emerging research suggests its influence on oscillatory brain rhythms (via its influence on certain neurotransmitters) may precipitate relaxation and stress reduction. While early research established a correlation to a shift in brain activity, recent emerging research has demonstrated a more significant connection between L-theanine consumption and relaxation and stress reduction benefits. Importantly, these benefits were only experienced after healthy young adults consumed 200 mg of L-theanine in a single serving. Additional research is forthcoming to further qualify these benefits.
Neuro - Drink with a Purpose
Neuro drinks is a line of great tasting drinks with a purpose - to enhance your daily life. Each neuro drink has a carefully crafted blend of healthy vitamins and minerals that provide a specific benefit such as boosting mental performance, reducing stress and helping you sleep better.
Neuro drinks was founded in 2007 by Diana Jenkins, who assembled a team of nutritionists, researchers, and flavor experts to develop not only the function of each neuro, but also the taste and look of the brand. Each Neuro is the culmination of Jenkin' desire to provide consumers with a premium product that offers the right result at the right time.