Natrol - Angry Birds Kid's Vitamin Chews - 90 Chewable Tablets
Support Your Child's Growing Cells with Natrol Angry Birds Kid's Vitamin Chews. Natrol’s Angry Birds Kid’s Vitamin Chews contain 21 Vitamins and Minerals which support healthy eyes and strong bones in young children. This vita- chews also contain fruits and vegetable extracts that are naturally flavored and naturally sweetened to meet your child’s sweet taste receptors. Angry Birds Kid’s Vitamin Chews also support a healthy immune system in active kids. Plus FREE Angry Birds Collectible Prize! Each Angry Birds Kids Vitamin Chews come with one of 4 fun Angry Bird collectables that go where you go! Hang from your backpack or trade with friends
Natrol - 30 Years of Quality Uncompromised
Natrol is driven to become the most desired nutritional supplement brand by creating products that support your healthy life. Given this goal, consumer needs are central to their focus. Natrol’s mission is to deliver nutritional products with uncompromised quality, service, and innovation through the best that science, nature, and technology can offer.
Quality Materials Used in Natrol Products
Natrol buys raw materials from companies located in the U.S. and abroad. Regardless of the country of origin, their extensive quality procedures ensure that Natrol’s products are safe, pure, and meet label claims. Natrol’s Quality Assurance Program involves the following key components:
- Vendor Qualification: Natrol’s strict vendor qualification program includes screening by a GMP audit questionnaire, followed by facility audits to ensure they select reliable suppliers. As a result, Natrol has close working relationships with a group of trusted vendors who consistently furnish the highest quality materials.
- Ingredient Testing: All ingredients are carefully inspected upon receipt, sampled, and held under quarantine until analytical testing is completed to confirm that they meet all specifications for purity, activity, and physical characteristics. All materials undergo thorough testing prior to release for manufacturing. Any material that does not meet all specifications is rejected. Natrol’s reputation for having strict acceptance criteria and rejecting unsuitable materials is well known throughout the nutraceutical industry.
- In-Process Testing: During the manufacturing process, testing is also conducted to assure that each product conforms to the specifications established for it.
- Finished Product Testing: All manufactured products undergo final analytical testing to ensure their safety, purity, and activity levels. Final testing includes physical and chemical analyses and microbiological testing to guarantee each Natrol product meets all quality specifications. Sensitive analytical testing is also performed to ensure that their products are below the legal limit (California Proposition 65) for heavy metals (Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic, and Mercury).
- Document Control: All aspects of the quality program and test results are thoroughly documented. Traceability of every ingredient used in each of their products is an absolute requirement of their system.
- Record Retention: All production and testing records are maintained in safekeeping for several years.
- Regular Quality Audits: Natrol undergoes regular quality audits by its licensing and certifying agencies. They also conduct internal audits of their procedures and processes to ensure compliance within their organization.
Their consumers can be assured of the safety and effectiveness of Natrol’s products no matter where the raw materials originate because of the extensive testing and GMP quality procedures they maintain.