ENGN Pre-Workout Engine 30 Servings by EVL Nutrition
EVL Nutrition ENGN Pre Workout Engine 30 Servings Watermelon - 6.3 oz. (180g)
EVL Nutrition ENGN Pre Workout Engine Watermelon is all about game changing progress every time you hit the gym, field, octagon, stage or court! Simply put, they never settled and they formulated ENGN to give you the tunnel vision focus, positive mental state, drive, strength, pumps and unmatched energy without a wicked crash, for the best workouts you have ever had! The evlution of Pre-Workout supplements is here! One use and you'll agree nothing else gives you the feel, focus, energy and power of ENGN.
- Intense Energy
- Maximum Focus
- Amplified Pumps
- Explosive Power
ENGN Mind-To-Muscle Matrix
- Pikatropin - Supports cognitive function, mood, blood flow to the brain as well as mental alertness.
- Huperzine A - Supports mental focus and concentration during training
- Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine - Supports mental activity and focus during training as well as provides a choline source to the brain for acetylcholine production.
- Caffeine - The main energizer that enables increased workout intensity by delaying fatigue and expanding muscle endurance.
- Choline Bitartrate - Supports Muscle activity and mental speed.
- L-Tyrosine-Essential Amino Acid - which supports focus and enhances mood during training.
ENGN Strength and Endurance Elements
- Beta Alanine - Delays muscular fatigue to enhance strength and power. Also improves endurance and recovery from training.
- Creatine HCL - Highly soluble form of concentrated creatine thats quickly absorbed to help increase muscle strength, performance and energy.
- Creatine Monohydrate - Supports athletic performance and increase strength. Aids in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP provides the energy for muscle contractions.
- Betaine - Supports muscle strength, power and pump production during training.
ENGN Vitamin Complex
- Niacin - increases metabolism of carbohydrates to produce energy.
- Vitamin B6 - Supports protein synthesis and metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 - Supports metabolism of carbohydrates into energy to produce further energy and endurance during training.
Welcome to the EVLUTION of sports nutrition products! With five complex products, they provide you with the perfect arsenal of products to change your whole training strategy. The end product is simple.. RESULTS!
About EVL Nutrition
EVL Nutrition sets out to enhance the lives of our customers through excellent products combined with unmatched customer service. EVL seeks to empower its followers to live healthy and bring out their inner athlete.
The goal of EVL Nutrition is simple, provide results. EVL Nutrition was founded on the guiding principles to provide fueling and recovery formulas to aid an athlete's training program. By taking the time out of your day to research products, you have already made the step in the right direction. They at EVL Nutrition seek to provide you the tools to maximize your body's potential. Why settle with sub-par products when you can be training with the best. With five unique products,they grant you access to the newest and best products in the evolution of sports nutrition.
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 scoops of ENGN with 8-16 oz. of Cold water 15-30 minutes before training. Start by taking one scoop to asses tolerance and increase the dosage slowly. Some individuals may find 1, 1.5, or 2 scoops is the ideal dose pre-workout. To avoid sleeplessness, do not take within 4 hours of sleep. Do Not Exceed 2 Scoops In Any 24 Hour Period.
Not for use by those with pre-existing medical conditions or taking any medications, those under the age of 18 or over 50, women that are pregnant, nursing, contemplating pregnancy, or those that are caffeine, niacin, or beta-alanine sensitive. Do Not Exceed more than two servings per day. Excessive caffeine may cause nervousness, sleeplessness, and occasional rapid heart rate. Always begin use with one serving or less mixed with water and assess your tolerance. DO NOT consume more than two servings per day or within four hours of bedtime.
|EVL Nutrition - ENGN Pre-Workout Engine 30 Servings Watermelon - 6.3 oz.|
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (7.5g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
||Amount Per Serving
|Niacin (as niacinamide)
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
|Magnesium (as Creatine MagnaPower magnesium creatine chelate)
|Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower)
|ENGN Mind-to-Muscle Matrix
Betaine Anhydrous, L-Tyrosine, Agmatine Sulfate (AgmaPure)
Caffeine Anhydrous, InfinergyTM (DiCaffeine Malate),
Alpha-Glycerolphosphorylcholine, Choline Bitartrate,
PikatropinTM (picamilon), Huperzia serrata extract
(std. min. 1% Huperzine A) (club moss)
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Other Ingredients: Natural and Artifical Flavor, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sucralose, Silica, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Red #40|
About EVL Nutrition
EVL Nutrition sets out to enhance the lives of our customers through excellent products combined with unmatched customer service. EVL seeks to empower its followers to live healthy and bring out their inner athlete. The goal of EVL Nutrition is simple, provide results. EVL Nutrition was founded on the guiding principles to provide fueling and recovery formulas to aid an athlete’s training program. By taking the time out of your day to research products, you have already made the step in the right direction. They at EVL Nutrition seek to provide you the tools to maximize your body’s potential. Why settle with sub-par products when you can be training with the best. With five unique products,they grant you access to the newest and best products in the evolution of sports nutrition.
1560 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, 4th Floor
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.