Waxelene All Natural Petroleum Jelly Alternative - 0.75 oz.
Waxelene is revolutionizing skin care. Waxelene creates the same waterproof barrier that doctors recommend petroleum jelly for but contains no petroleum or hydrogenated oil. Instead they uses their patented aeration process that won't clog pores and makes Waxelene highly effective for any kind of dry skin. Not only that, Waxelene can be used for hundreds of other things just like petroleum jelly.
Use Waxelene For:
A little goes a long way, so start with a small amount for total skin moisturization. Waxelene has the thick, rich texture that petroleum jelly is known for, but without the petroleum!
- Moisturizing and soothing chapped, dry skin anywhere:
- Lips, elbows, knees, face, dry spots!
- Eczema and psoriasis.
- Winter and dry weather skin protection and hydration.
- Keep noses happy - prevents and relieves irritation on nose and lips from runny noses and constant wiping with tissues. Kids and adults love this in winter.
- Make-up & removing make-up (Celebrity makeup artists use it on their clients such as Kristen Wiig and Halle Berry):
- Add healthy glow to lips and face.
- Remove eye or face make-up - Waxelene is perfect for removing even stubborn mascara and dark eye makeup. Put some over your closed eye, massage gently until your lashes feel clean, then wipe away with a cotton pad or soft towel.
- Dab on before lipstick - it will keep lips soft without melting away color (recommended by celebrity makeup artist Fiona Stiles, who works with Halle Berry).
- Apply to arms or legs for a subtle sheen.
- Add a bit to eyelids for a soft shine/dewy look.
- Hands and Feet (never have dry and callused hands and feet again!):
- Relieve drying effect from repeated hand washings, doing dishes, ect.
- Soften callused feet for sandal-time. You won't believe the difference. For an overnight in-home spa treatment, apply Waxelene to hands or feet and then put on socks or gloves for incredibly soft skin in the morning!
- Soften sharp cuticles.
- Put on base of nails to prevent nail polish from getting on skin.
- Babies (recommended by pediatricians and moms. Their customers tell them that their kids grab for the Waxelene - not the other stuff):
- Reduce diaper or other skin irritation (works great for cloth diapers too and washes right out).
- Put on eyebrows to help block shampoo from running into eyes.
- Apply for cradle cap.
- Hair flyaway control.
- Sports (Used by professional runner, surfers, bikers):
- Running, biking, volleyball, diving, hiking, skiing, ect.
- Lubricate and protect from chafing, friction, and wind burn all day long.
- Wetsuit rash prevention - apply to neck and tight spots. Won't deteriorate wetsuit like petroleum products and no petroleum in the water!
- For dying hair, apply to skin around hairline and ears to prevent staining.
- Use to prevent flyaways and for styling.
- Rub into ends of hair to hide and moisturize split ends.
- Control wild eyebrows.
- Before and After Sun: Soothe and moisturize tender skin.
- Shaving or Aftershave: For face/legs ect. Moisturizes and lubricates.
- Mend, Women and Children - anyone with skin.
- Other Household uses:
- Try rubbing a little onto your door hinges, windows - they will glide silently!
- Apply to leather work boots or baseball gloves to protect from water and make leather supple again.
- Get tight rings off.
- Skateboards and skate wheels.
- Use for anything you would use petroleum jelly for and more!
- Waxelene contains NO petroleum!
- Revolutionary patented aeration process creates a smooth and silky consistency without having to use hydrogenated oils (trans-fats), petroleum or other chemicals
- Made of only beeswax and the finest quality natural plant-based oils
- All natural, eco-friendly, biodegradable
- Recommended by professional make-up artists, pediatricians, athletes etc.
- No parabens or other artificial ingredients
- Won't clog pores - does not cause breakouts
- Stays on for hours
- Contains organic ingredients
- Water/sweat resistant - Lasting protection and moisturization
- Not greasy or sticky
- Great for sensitive skin
- Goes on clear
- Produced with 100% renewable wind energy
- No animal testing - They are proud members of PETA's Beauty Without Bunnies Program and their products are certified cruelty-free by the Leaping Bunny Program (www.leapingbunny.org)
Waxelene Is Green!
They are striving to provide you with the most eco-friendly product possible - including their product itself, packaging and power they use. When they make Waxelene, the bees outside come around because it smells so good! Their facility is powered with 100% wind power and they use all recyclable packaging such as their recyclable glass jar. They also use 100% post-consumer recycled boxes and don't test on animals.
- Organic Soybean Oil
Non-hydrogenated, non-GMO, and of the absolute highest quality, their certified-organic soy oil is full of antioxidants, soy isoflavones, and unsaturated fatty acids. Fatty acids are extremely important in maintaining and restoring the health and the balance of the skin. Anti-oxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin B complex are fantastic for helping to keep the skin naturally beautiful and to prevent the development of wrinkles. Soy isoflavones such as Genisten help to increase the firmness, elasticity, and suppleness of skin.
- 100% Natural Beeswax
Their natural beeswax locks in moisture, which protects, softens and regenerates skin. Beeswax also provides superior and lasting chafe/friction prevention for sports such as running and surfing as well as restrictive clothing/diapers, ect. They use only unbleached raw beeswax so it retains all of its beneficial natural qualities. It is naturally anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant. According to the Food and Agriculture Association (FAO), "even small quantities show effects of improvement...". The Mayo clinic recommends balms made from beeswax for prevention and care of chapped lips. It has been used in skin balms for centuries because it works beautifully.
- Organic Rosemary Oil
A touch of Certified Organic, non-GMO Rosemary Oil rejuvenated skin by providing natural anti-oxidant properties and improves blood circulation. It also works as a natural preservative and anti-bacterial for Waxelene without having to use synthetic preservatives like parabens.
- 100% Natural Vitamin E Oil
Distilled from non-GMO soybeans, their natural unrefined Vitamin E oil (also known as mixed tocopherols) is wonderful for the skin. They don't use synthetic Vitamin E such as Tocopherol Acetate. Its renowned anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to protect and regenerate skin cells.
At Waxelene they have a deep commitment to the health and quality of life of their friends and neighbors on this small planet of ours.
Simple, natural and certified organic ingredients with amazing properties plus their patented aeration process have enabled them to use no petroleum or artificial ingredients in Waxelene, while even improving on the performance of traditional petroleum jelly. Waxelene is the next generation of skin care.
They do everything they can to be more sustainable every day. From their natural/organic ingredients to their recyclable glass jars, 100% recycled boxes, and 100% wind-powered facility, they are striving to be part of the petroleum-free future.
They are happy to offer a truly natural product where you can pronounce everything on their short ingredient list. They do not test on animals and are a proud member of PETA's Beauty Without Bunnies Program. Their products are also certified cruelty-free by the Leaping Bunny Program (www.leapingbunny.org). Waxelene is made in the USA.