White Egret Pure Magnesium Oil - 4 oz. (118ml)
White Egret Pure Magnesium Oil is a concentrated mineral complex from the pristine waters of the Great Salt Lake, an inland sea in Utah, USA. The Great Salt Lake is a mineral-rich inland sea and is a remnant of the ancient Lake Bonneville, the largest lake of the last Ice Age. The waters of the Great Salt Lake are 11 times more concentrated than seawater and are high in all natural magnesium chloride. White Egret Pure Magnesium Oil contains 72 ionic trace minerals, including selenium, zinc, gold, copper, and potassium, which can help protect the skin from premature aging, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and improve skin elasticity. In addition, minerals are the catalysts to skin cellular rejuvenation and can help maintain healthy moisture balance.
The many benefits of White Egret Pure Magnesium Oil include:
- soothes the skin
- maintains thick, healthy-looking skin
- rejuvenates the skin
- improves look and feel of skin
- increases skin elasticity and firmness
About White Egret
White Egret Personal Care (WEPC) is committed to providing superior product quality and personalized service to the Natural Products and Personal Care industries. For over 40 years, the WEPC brand has led the way in providing educated choices for their customers and how they care for their own health and well –being. The success of their company is directly dependent on how they interact with and provide service to those same customers. By adhering to the following five core principles they will continue to grow as a company and enrich the lives of their customers from the products that they sell.
- Fairness and integrity in business to their customers and vendors.
- Quality products that are guaranteed.
- Treating their employees as their greatest asset.
- Listening to their customers and responding to their needs with unrivaled customer service.
- Growing their company through loyalty, hard work, and fair competition.
These principles detail their guiding business philosophies and outline how they can do their part in making a difference in today’s business environment.