Natrol Super Citrimax Garcinia Cambogia Extract Appetite Intercept - 120 Capsules
Hunger and cravings can leave you feeling powerless to control your weight. Fight the hunger and break the cycle with patented Natrol Super Citrimax Garcinia Cambogia.
How it works
Natrol Super Citrimax is derived from the dried fruit of Garcinia Cambogia, a native fruit of Asia and Africa. Natrol Super Citrimax Garcinia Cambogia contains a 60% concentration of hydroxycitric acid (HCA). HCA is essential for increasing metabolism and burning fat. Studies have shown Natrol Super Citrimax Garcinia Cambogia Extract bound with calcium and potassium have superior absorption of HCA compared to HCA bound with calcium alone.
Natrol Super Citrimax Garcinia Cambogia is clinically tested to help:
- Curb Appetite
- Reduce Caloric Intake
- Inhibit Fat Production
- Promote Healthy Body Weight
- No Less than 50% HCA (hydroxycitric acid)
- Between 1,500 mg and 2,800 mg of HCA daily
- 2,000 kcal/diet per day and 30 minutes of walking (5 days per week)
Natrol - 30 Years of Quality Uncompromised
Natrol is driven to become the most desired nutritional supplement brand by creating products that support your healthy life. Given this goal, consumer needs are central to their focus. Natrol’s mission is to deliver nutritional products with uncompromised quality, service, and innovation through the best that science, nature, and technology can offer.
Quality Materials Used in Natrol Products
Natrol buys raw materials from companies located in the U.S. and abroad. Regardless of the country of origin, their extensive quality procedures ensure that Natrol’s products are safe, pure, and meet label claims. Natrol’s Quality Assurance Program involves the following key components:
- Vendor Qualification: Natrol’s strict vendor qualification program includes screening by a GMP audit questionnaire, followed by facility audits to ensure they select reliable suppliers. As a result, Natrol has close working relationships with a group of trusted vendors who consistently furnish the highest quality materials.
- Ingredient Testing: All ingredients are carefully inspected upon receipt, sampled, and held under quarantine until analytical testing is completed to confirm that they meet all specifications for purity, activity, and physical characteristics. All materials undergo thorough testing prior to release for manufacturing. Any material that does not meet all specifications is rejected. Natrol’s reputation for having strict acceptance criteria and rejecting unsuitable materials is well known throughout the nutraceutical industry.
- In-Process Testing: During the manufacturing process, testing is also conducted to assure that each product conforms to the specifications established for it.
- Finished Product Testing: All manufactured products undergo final analytical testing to ensure their safety, purity, and activity levels. Final testing includes physical and chemical analyses and microbiological testing to guarantee each Natrol product meets all quality specifications. Sensitive analytical testing is also performed to ensure that their products are below the legal limit (California Proposition 65) for heavy metals (Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic, and Mercury).
- Document Control: All aspects of the quality program and test results are thoroughly documented. Traceability of every ingredient used in each of their products is an absolute requirement of their system.
- Record Retention: All production and testing records are maintained in safekeeping for several years.
- Regular Quality Audits: Natrol undergoes regular quality audits by its licensing and certifying agencies. They also conduct internal audits of their procedures and processes to ensure compliance within their organization.
Their consumers can be assured of the safety and effectiveness of Natrol’s products no matter where the raw materials originate because of the extensive testing and GMP quality procedures they maintain.