Prescribed Choice AHCC Inflammatory Response Support 1500 mg. - 60 Capsules
Prescribed Choice AHCC Inflammatory Response Support, also known as Active Hexose Correlated Compound - is a natural substance made from medicinal mushrooms containing bioactive, low molecular weight hexose molecules. Medicinal mushrooms and their extracts have been reported in the scientific literature to have a variety of biological effects, such as stimulating cell-mediated immunity by activating the white blood cells, which directly attack abnormal cells, virus-infected cells, or external viral and bacterial pathogens that enter the body. These mushrooms have a variety of biological effects and beneficial influences on healthy blood sugar regulation, serum lipids and blood pressure. AHCC's special ingredients obtained from its unique cultivation method cannot be found in typical mushrooms.
- May help maintain normal immune health.
- AHCC is a Biological Response Modifier, a substance that stimulates the body's response to infection and disease.
- Supports anti-inflammatory actions and enhances liver function.
- This product is vegetarian, glucose-free, and soy-free.
About Prescribed Choice
Since their beginning in 1992, their mission has been to create the most effective and advanced line of nutraceuticals. They have been well known in the natural products industry for their staunch commitment to quality, outstanding research, and the development of innovative specialty formulations. They apply pharmaceutical grade requirements to their products and use only lab-tested ingredients produced under the strictest of quality control standards. For these reasons, their formulas are unique, holistic, and effective. To better serve the special needs of medical practitioners and their patients, they recently designed an exclusive line of products for the healthcare sector, called Prescribed Choice. To ensure that they product the highest quality products for Prescribed Choice, they are committed to the following practices:
- Manufacture their products in cGMP certified facilities that ensure optimal quality control at every level of production.
- Utilize the most bioavailable forms of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.
- Use amber glass bottles, to protect against environmental changes and ensure product freshness.
- Utilize third-party laboratories to ensure objective testing of ingredients and finished products for identity, purity, and potency.
They continually updated the Prescribed Choice portfolio be accessing the latest scientific research to select the newest, most effective ingredients in complementary and alternative medicine. To that end, they are committed to bring you products with full disclosure in labeling, in the best forms, using the best delivery system, at the appropriate dose, with exceptional quality. They look forward to serving you and your patients now and in the years to come.