Unique Omega E+ by A.C. Grace
A.C. Grace - Unique Omega E+ - 60 Softgels
A.C. Grace Unique Omega E+ provides a novel, strategic formulation of omega-3 fatty acids with natural, safe compounds that accentuate and expand its benefits. A.C. Grace Unique Omega E+ was designed by leading nutrition and medical experts in collaboration with the Hypertension Institute.
A.C. Grace Unique Omega E+ supplies:
- Marine omega-3 fatty acids in their natural triglyceride form processed in state of the art facility for quality and purity.
- Vitamin E as natural tocopherols rich in gamma-tocopherol plus tocotrienols.
- CoQ10 specially formulated for enhanced absorption.
- Vitamin D3 specially formulated for enhanced absorption.
- Natural carotenoids rich in lycopene and astaxanthin.
Unique Omega E+ is specially formulated for enhanced absorption and bioavailability. Balanced inflammatory responses, improved lipid profile, and strong wide-spectrum antioxidant protection support cardiovascular health and normal blood pressure.
- The established benefits of omega-3 fatty acids are reflected in the qualified health claim approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the recommendation of the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Inflammatory responses. Absence of inflammation is emerging as a primary contributory factor to cardiovascular health and healthy blood pressure. Omega-3 and the other components support normal inflammatory responses. Emerging research indicates that Vitamin D3 contributes to cardiovascular health with mechanisms that support beneficial inflammatory responses.
- Blood lipid profile. Omega-3 fatty acids, tocotrienols and the other components affect blood lipid profile including triglycerides, and production and particle size low density lipoproteins (LDL).
- Strong, wide-spectrum antioxidant antioxidant protection of omega-3 fatty acids during storage, in the digestive tract and after absorption; antioxidant protection of blood lipoproteins, especially low density lipoproteins (LDL). Oxidized lipoproteins and especially oxidized LDL contributes to the initiation of the inflammatory atherogenic cascade. Tocopherols, tocotrienols, CoQ10 and the carotenoids act synergistically to reduce oxidative stress.
- Healthy blood pressure. Omega-3 fatty acids and CoQ10 support healthy blood pressure.
A.C. Grace Unique Omega E+ is optimized for synergistic and complementary effects and efficacy.
A.C. Grace's mission is to consistently provide their customers with products taht show promising benefits to the body when taken correctly, in the correct dosage, and for the right reasons.
About A.C. Grace
The A.C. Grace Company was founded in 1962 by Roy Erickson, who after experiencing cardiovascular health challenges, devised an all natural form of Vitamin E to help himself feel his best. Roy experienced significant whole health effects from this superior product, and this led to selling it to friends and then health professionals and the vitamin/supplement retail industry. Roy lived until he was 93 years old and ran the company until his death in 2002. The company, located in Big Sandy, Texas and managed by the next generation of family, continues to manufacture and provide exactly the same product Roy invented many years ago under the name UNIQUE E. A.C. Grace believes their product is the one of the highest, if not the highest, quality Vitamin E supplements on the market. Their product is the natural form of Vitamin E, not the synthetic form found in many stores today. Their product contains no additives or fillers. It is extracted from soybeans, but it contains no soy oil. It is simply a pure Vitamin E product.
Directions for use:
Adults (over 21 years old): 2 softgels per day or as directed by a physician.
Children and young adults (below 21 years old): As directed by a physician.
Use with food for better absorption.
Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store at room temperature in closed bottle and limit exposure to heat, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
|A.C. Grace - Unique Omega E+ - 60 Softgels|
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
||Amount Per Serving
| Calories from fat
|Marine fish oil supplying omega-3 fatty acids, (as natural triglycerides)
| Omega-3 fatty acids, as natural triglycerides
| EPA (eicosapentaeonic acid)
| DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
| Other omega-3 fatty acids
|Vitamin E (as natural tocopherols plus tocotrienols)
| Total tocotrienols, natural
| Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
|Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)
|Natural carotenoids (lycopene, astaxanthin & others)
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, beeswax, lecithin, annatto, natural lemon flavor.|
About A.C. Grace
The A.C. Grace Company was founded in 1962 by Roy Erickson, who after experiencing three concurrent heart attacks, devised an all natural form of vitamin e to simply help him feel better. Roy's health started improving very quickly and this led to selling it to friends and then to health professionals and the vitamin/supplement retail industry.
1100 FM 2911
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.