ApiClear Clarifying Gel With Purified Bee Venom by Manuka Doctor
Manuka Doctor API Clear Clarifying Gel With Purified Bee Venom 0.84 oz. (25 ml)
Manuka Doctor API Clear Clarifying Gel With Purified Bee Venom provides balance for skin imperfections with Manuka Honey. Clarifying Gel is a non-greasy gel that provides targeted application for skin imperfections harnessing the power of active natural ingredients Manuka Honey and Propolis. Propolis is a resinous mixture that honey bees collect from tree buds and sap flows and is scientifically proven to have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Scientific research shows that Propolis can help to inhibit bacteria associated with skin imperfections. Manuka Doctor ApiClear Clarifying Gel can be applied to skin imperfections up to three times a day or as required to cool and repair, providing a topical solution. Manuka Doctor Clarifying Gel should be used in combination with the Foaming Cleanser, Facial Toner, Skin Serum and Facial Moisturizing Lotion all as part of a daily skincare regime to help skin imperfections.
- Fast Absorbing
- Key ingredients work in harmony to address the root cause of imperfections, prevent blocked pores, regenerate skin cells, prevent scarring and ultimately speed up the healing process
Dr. Sunil Chopra, Clinical Director of the London Dermatology Clinic, says "there is convincing Laboratory data to support Bee Venom's effectiveness as anti-aging, particularly in the prevention of photo ageing and the repair of damaged skin cells. When choosing a bee venom skincare product, I would recommend looking for a brand which uses Purified Bee Venom, as this process removes any unwanted particles such as dust and pollen, helping to ensure a more efficacious product."
Inspired by nature, Manuka Doctor sources New Zealand grown & harvested Manuka honey, other bee products which are well-known for their traditional wellbeing benefits and other synergistic active ingredients. They work closely with beekeepers to ensure the bee hives are maintained. Every batch of their honey and bee products are traceable back to the source hive where the bees made it.
Manuka Doctor is a functional product range delivering an experience stemming from natural ingredients and customize nature's purity to provide unique formulations. The miraculous nature of honey bee products is reflected in Manuka Doctor's Api Therapy range of products.
Manuka Doctor recommends as with the use of any new product that you patch test to ensure compatibility with your skin. In the unlikely event of an adverse reaction, cease use and seek medical advice if necessary. Do not use on broken skin, or if you are allergic to bee stings. While there is no evidence to suggest that the ingredients used in these formulations are harmful to pregnant women, please err on the side of caution and consult your doctor before use.
Some of the key reasons Manuka Doctor utilizes their patented Purifying Bee Venom process in their products are as follows:
- Bee Venom that is not purified can contain contaminants that are included during collection and handling processes.
- Each batch of Purified Bee Venom is tested for its composition and it is rejected if it does not meet the stringent specifications that they impose on the ingredient that they use in their products.
- In order to maintain the highest quality of bee venom and to ensure that the bees are kept at optimal health, all beekeepers are fully trained and educated continuously for quality controlled bee venom collection.
Of key importance is Dr. Sang Mi Han's full range of bee venom research is conducted with Purified Bee Venom. There is no guarantee that other bee venom sources will give the same efficacy results that Purified Bee Venom provides as seen in peer review published journals. Dr. Sangmi Han tested different sources of bee venom internationally. When she purified them and and tested the composition of bee venoms produced from honeybee, Apis mellifera, was very similar. The quality of bee venom used is good enough to be supplied to Korean traditional clinic's clinical practices and practitioners use for patient treatment. The Manuka Doctor Purified Bee Venom for these products has passed ranges of toxicity testing and each batch of bee venom has full traceability and records for its collection and purification.
Purified Bee Venom is a pending patent Purified Bee Venom purification process. This unique process provides a refined and concentrated source that can be used as a powerful natural ingredient in these products. With purification, the active components become concentrated. As such, with the potency of Purified Bee Venom, you only need a very small amount. Purified Bee Venom also has a cumulative effect with results building up over a period of continual use.
Benefits of Purified Bee Venom
- Nurtures cell regeneration
- Activates renewal of damaged skin cells
- Scar reducing effect
- Helps with treatment and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps collagen formation
- Reduces skin aging, including photo-aging
- Supports the healing process (do not use on broken skin)
- Helps with the elimination and prevention of acne
Manuka Doctor Ethos
- Manuka Doctor advocates a lifestyle of healthy balance. Use these products that harness the natural goodness of nature to help maintain healthy balance and promote well-being.
- Powerful Natural ingredients: sourcing the best natural products that create balance.
- Inspired by nature: Bee-friendly. No bees are harmed in the sourcing of the raw product. No harsh chemicals or GM ingredients.
- Harnessing nature's essence.
- Crafted with care for the well-being of customers.
Manuka Doctor strives to provide the appropriate balance of essential ingredients formulated to offer functional natural solutions. By adhering to the highest standards in ingredient selection and manufacturing processes, they can assure their customers the best quality, natural formulations that have the technical backing of expertise research and independent laboratory testing. Environmental elements aren't always kind to skin. Manuka Doctor's skincare range is designed to be kind - synergistic formulations that are naturally good for you.
Apply as required.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes and lips. You may wish to do a patch test on your skin prior to use to ensure that you do not have allergic reaction. Do not use if you have an allergy to bee stings or any of the other listed ingredients. If signs of irritation occur, discontinue use immediately. Store in cool, dry conditions and away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children.
Water, Honey, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Propolis Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Allantoin, Menthol, Menthyl Lactate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Bee Venom.
About Manuka Doctor
We advocate a lifestyle of healthy balance. Use our products that harness the natural goodness of nature to help maintain healthy balance & promote wellbeing.
- Powerful Natural Ingredients
- Sourcing the best natural products that create balance
- Inspired by nature
- Bee friendly - no bees are harmed in the sourcing of our raw ingredients
- No harsh chemicals or GM ingredients
- Harnessing nature's essence
- Crafted with care for the wellbeing of our customers
Manuka Doctor strives to provide the appropriate balance of essential ingredients formulated to offer functional natural solutions. By adhering to the highest standards in ingredient selection & manufacturing processes we can assure our customers the best quality, natural formulations that have the technical backing of expertise research & independent laboratory testing. Environmental elements aren't always kind to skin. Manuka Doctor skincare range is designed to be kind - synergistic formulations that are naturally good for you.
41 Shortland St.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.