Reviva Labs - Stretch Mark Prevention Lotion - 8 oz. (236 mL)
Reviva Labs Stretch Mark Prevention Lotion is proven to avoid stretch marks in virtually 100% of women studied. It provides skin with the highest potency elastin which is concentrated to help reinforce elasticity. Reviva Labs Stretch Mark Prevention Lotion contains a unique combination of collagen and soy which helps improve skin tone and resilience.
About Reviva Labs
Reviva Labs has introduced many groundbreaking concepts since its inception in 1973...
- The first to introduce exfoliation to America... with their European Light Skin Peel (They were explaining the importance of exfoliation years before the cosmetics giants introduced their versions.)
- The first to introduce elastin to America... Both in skin-care salons and health food stores.
- No animal testing! Before it was even an issue (way back in 1973), Reviva Labs announced the testing of their products in skin-care salons rather than on animals.
And here are several more "firsts" that Reviva is proud to have introduced via Health Food Stores and Skin-Care Salons
- Intercell Day Cream & Night Gel (with hyaluronic acid & glycogen)
- non-drying approach to acne -unique dark-spot lightening formulas
- collagen fiber masks
- glycolic acid products
- serum for eyelids
- oxygen-via stabilized hydrogen peroxide
- stabilized ascorbic acid & ascorbigen ("C" extract from cabbage for powerful anti-free radical action)
For over 40 Years Reviva Labs has been producing all natural skin-care products that help leave your skin healthier and more youthful-looking.
Reviva Labs products are sold in professional skin care salons and health food stores worldwide, which attests to the effectiveness and safety of the products. Reviva Labs is one of the most unique skin-care brands in the cosmetic industry. Reviva's products are not conventional commercial items. Established in 1973 to serve the newly emerging skin-salon market, the Reviva line is comprised of skin treatments created for skin-care professionals' demand for individualized formulas that meet specific needs. Thus in Reviva's broad array, each product is formulated for a specific purpose.
During Reviva's early years, it was known as "The U.N. of skin-care discoveries". With European affiliations, Reviva's founder had selected the specialties of 12 different laboratories in 6 different countries, imported them in bulk and repackaged in retail sizes under the Reviva label.
Years later, Reviva Labs' own chemists - experienced with natural extracts - were able to reproduce the treatments, following Reviva's exacting standards; adding the latest technological advances. Reviva Labs, a small company compared to the cosmetic giants, via its European affiliations and dermatalogical research, has introduced more skin-care firsts through America's skin salons and health food stores, than most of the cosmetic giants.